Wizard Wands

Camelot

Adventurer
I am making a game! The first of many, hopefully. I have the rules all written up, and now I have to get to work on the cards. I hope you enjoy!

Overview
You and your friends are wizard’s apprentices, who normally must study for years under a wizard master in order to gain the slightest arcane power. However, you have chosen to take the fast road to success! You’ve stolen several of your master’s wands and are now testing them out on adventures. The goal is to see how much gold you can make without letting your overconfidence catch up with you. In order to do so, you must overcome adventures by waving random wands and hoping they do something useful!

Wizard Wands - Rules

Camelot

Adventurer
Wizard Wands is now playable! I have made the rules for all the cards, here, at Fantasmic Games. Unfortunately, I don't have the skills of someone like [MENTION=9470]weem[/MENTION] , so if you'd like to play you'll have to jot them down on index cards. Once I get going a bit more, I'd like to start making actual cards so you can print them right out and play. If you do end up playing, you are an awesome person and I'd love to hear how your experience with it was!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases