• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Picking Attorneys is Like Picking Kickball Teams: Don't Pick Yourself

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
Sovereign citizens an exclusively American form of stupid or has it spread to other countries? If it has can I apologize on behalf of America? I ask this while currently in treaty negotiations with my county Sheriff.

Ryujin

Legend
Sovereign citizens an exclusively American form of stupid or has it spread to other countries? If it has can I apologize on behalf of America? I ask this while currently in treaty negotiations with my county Sheriff.
I've seen video of SovCits from the US, Canada, Australia, and the UK.

EDIT - And yes, they all seem to try the uniquely American arguments in other countries.

Aeson

All I can say is don’t pick a lawyer as a spouse…or a redhead…there’s a lot of dimensions of soulless there…
I'm confused. Don't pick a lawyer as a spouse or a redhead? What if the lawyer is blond, brunette, or bald? Hold up...that begs a whole new line of inquiry. If a bald person used to be a redhead are they still soulless? What if I put on a red wig do I lose my soul? Do I need a lawyer to sue to get it back? Are souls small claims? Can I go before Judge Judy?

Aeson

I've seen video of SovCits from the US, Canada, Australia, and the UK.

EDIT - And yes, they all seem to try the uniquely American arguments in other countries.
Do any of those other countries have a fringe on their flags?

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
I'm confused. Don't pick a lawyer as a spouse or a redhead? What if the lawyer is blond, brunette, or bald? Hold up...that begs a whole new line of inquiry. If a bald person used to be a redhead are they still soulless? What if I put on a red wig do I lose my soul? Do I need a lawyer to sue to get it back? Are souls small claims? Can I go before Judge Judy?
If you have to ask these questions, I’m afraid I have bad news…

Aeson

If you have to ask these questions, I’m afraid I have bad news…
I guess I'll stop shaving my head. I'll take the wig back to Spirit Halloween, and give up on my dreams of meeting Judge Judy.
Le sigh
*shuffles off muttering *

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads