A brand new EN World in development

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Print/export out a list of users and join dates somewhere safe.

I like my Sep 2002 join date. (even though I was a member of the previous forum version but my "alumini" status didn't carry over....grumble grumble.)

:D

That's a good idea! Perhaps we should import the entire database, including all users, posts, threads, etc. :D

Aeolius

Adventurer
EN World on Second Life! woot!!

okay, okay... EN World - Now In 3-D!!

fine... EN World, re-imagined as a text-based adventure!

I guess I'll wait. ;)

FireLance

Legend
That's a good idea! Perhaps we should import the entire database, including all users, posts, threads, etc. :D
I suppose you could do that, as long as you also import the entire database, including all users, posts, threads, etc. ;)

Seriously, though - I'm glad to hear that blogs will be making a comeback. Even if hardly anyone read mine, it was nice to have my little corner of the web for musings and scattered thoughts.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Seriously, though - I'm glad to hear that blogs will be making a comeback. Even if hardly anyone read mine, it was nice to have my little corner of the web for musings and scattered thoughts.

They weren't damaged or deleted; it was just the software that was vulnerable. Your blog still exists in its entirety, it's just not currently accessible.

Loonook

First Post
One question: Wil you be importing the entire database, including all users, posts, threads, etc.?

:D

Awesome to hear that blogs are making a comeback as I would love to crosspost Good Gaming and Jon Harrow! Huzzah! Also, what kind of fun interactive things will we have? I kinda dug Prismatic Wars, and would like to see something that can be a bit more user-friendly such as perhaps a D&D-esque ccg experience?

Slainte,

-Loonook.

cougent

First Post
Has it been 8 years since the last rather ill-fated "EN World 2" launch? It seems like only yesterday when that ordeal happened. I hope all the stars align better this time around, for all our sakes!

Maybe if you import the entire database, including all users, posts, threads, etc. it will be a natural 20 ;)

Remove ads