HM's Skull & Shackles AP

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
OOC: HM, where is Kolto in relation to the monster still living? Is it the one he's been fighting, or is that one dead. Sorry, I have a hard time visualizing w/out a map - no need for one, so long as you're willing to put up with my questions :D.

Shayuri

First Post
(OOC - Tara's aquatic summons are at +1 caster level, so it lasts 2 rounds. Your note makes it sound like Tara couldn't swim far enough to attack the monster...does that mean I have to redo her action?)

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] Ah ha- new their must have been a reason I didn't see. She couldn't make it the last round. But with a double move(swim) last round she can make it into melee and attack this round.

Kolto is at a depth of 10' and the monster is at 15' so Kolto is slightly above the creature, fighting down. Also he attacked the 2nd monster last round. The dolphin finished off the other.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Kolto floats easily, suspended in the salty water just a few feet above his foe. He looks down on the remaining "lobster," draws back his fist and smacks it down between the creature's eyestalks.

[sblock=Actions][/sblock]

[sblock=Stat Block]
KOLTO TENGERE CR 1/2
Male Tiefling Magus (Bladebound, Kensai) 1
NN Medium Outsider (Native)
Init +2; Senses Darkvision; Perception +0
--------------------
DEFENSE
--------------------
AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10. . (+2 Dex)
hp 9 (1d8)
Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +2
Defensive Abilities Canny Defense +1; Resist cold 5, electricity 5, fire 5
--------------------
OFFENSE
--------------------
Spd 30 ft.
Melee Cestus +2 (1d4+2/19-20/x2) and
. . Unarmed Strike +2 (1d3+2/20/x2)
Magus (Bladebound, Kensai) Spells Known (CL 1, 2 melee touch, 2 ranged touch):
1 (2/day) Shield (DC 16), Feather Fall (DC 16)
0 (at will) Acid Splash, Ray of Frost
--------------------
STATISTICS
--------------------
Str 14, Dex 15, Con 10, Int 20, Wis 10, Cha 10
Base Atk +0; CMB +2; CMD 14
Feats Fiendish Heritage, Weapon Focus: Falcata
Traits Abendego Spellpiercer (Sodden Lands), Ancient Explorer: Knowledge (Local)
Skills Bluff +2, Climb +6, Knowledge (Arcana) +9, Knowledge (Local) +10, Knowledge (Planes) +9, Profession (Sailor) +4, Spellcraft +9, Stealth +4, Swim +6
Languages Abyssal, Common, Draconic, Dwarven, Elven, Gnome, Infernal, Polyglot
SQ Arcane Pool (+1) (6/day) (Su), Chosen Weapon: Falcata, Spell Combat (Ex)
Combat Gear Cestus; Other Gear Travelling Spellbook (blank)
--------------------
SPECIAL ABILITIES
--------------------
Abendego Spellpiercer (Sodden Lands) +2 to Concentration checks
Arcane Pool (+1) (6/day) (Su) Infuse own power into a held weapon, granting enhancement bonus or selected item powers.
Canny Defense +1 (Ex) +INT bonus to AC (max Duelist level).
Chosen Weapon: Falcata Kensai abilities only function when wielding a weapon of this type.
Damage Resistance, Cold (5) You have the specified Damage Resistance against Cold attacks.
Damage Resistance, Electricity (5) You have the specified Damage Resistance against Electricity attacks.
Damage Resistance, Fire (5) You have the specified Damage Resistance against Fire attacks.
Darkvision (60 feet) You can see in the dark (black and white vision only).
Fiendish Heritage You possess a strong tie to your fiendish ancestors, granting you favorable abilities.

Prerequisite: Tiefling, must be taken at 1st level.

Benefit: Your fiendish bloodline proves particularly strong, being tied to a specific race
Spell Combat (Ex) Use a weapon with one hand at -2 and cast a spell with the other.

Hero Lab® and the Hero Lab logo are Registered Trademarks of LWD Technology, Inc. Free download at Lone Wolf Development
Pathfinder® and associated marks and logos are trademarks of Paizo Publishing, LLC®, and are used under license.[/sblock]

Kaodi

Hero
Nightstorm recoils from the creature's attacks. It must has injected some kind of poison into his system, as he is feeling weaker. Unfortunately this all lends to an extremely clumsy jab with his wakizashi, easily avoided.

Last edited:

sunshadow21

Explorer
Lightning finds himself walking on the surface of the ocean, no land, ship, or other living creature in sight. As he watches, the calm water starts to froth as if being driven by a storm, but there is no wind, nor are there clouds, lightning, thunder, or rain that one typically expects to go along with the waves. Slowly the waves start to take shape as vaguely humanoid creatures as they surround him. Lightning watches them impassively, "Has my time come? Is this the fate Besmara has planned for me? If so, I am ready. If not, leave me be; I will not be stopped by mere water nor foul beast from the task that has been assigned to me." Done speaking, he continues to watch the figures with the same impassive look his shipmates have gotten accustomed to while he waits for a response.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Laying a healing hand on the undine, Sandara answers his delirious mumblings. "The salt isn't ready to take you yet. When your time comes I'm sure it will be when wind and wave are crashing high."

OOC: casting cure light wounds... Tara, and Kalir to finish the round.

ghostcat

First Post
Having managed to get Lightening free from the crab, Kalir goes back to loading his crossbow. Once his crossbow is loaded,he waits until he has a clear shot.

[sblock=OOC]I don't want to fire into combat[/sblock]

Last edited:

sunshadow21

Explorer
As the image fades away, and his senses return to the immediate scene, Lightning looks around, "That was interesting. How is the disposal of the creatures coming along?"

Remove ads