HM's Skull & Shackles AP

Kaodi

Hero
"I think I could almost be forgiven for thinking that fortune is beginning to favour us," says Nightstorm as they approach the ship. The ninja just hopes it holds.

Shayuri

First Post
"Are we just going to hand this over?" Tara asks, though she's aware it's rhetorical. "After the way they've treated us? We could practically buy our own ship with this."

Kaodi

Hero
Nightstorm raises an eyebrow. "How do you propose we get it onto the ship without anyone noticing?" he asks, half hoping the sorceress actually has an answer.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Maybe we should share it," Sandara says from the wheel. Noticing the looks hurriedly adds. "If we don't were shore to be robbed the first chance those scallywags get. We have the captain store it till we hit port and say will give out a quarter for the crew to divide amongst themselves. Those that would rob us still might try but we would have all the others to help with watching out for our mutual benefit."

She turns the ship to run parallel with the Wormwood. "We need to decide something quick."

sunshadow21

Explorer
"I'm a bit new to the pirating scene, but is my understanding that typically that is how treasure is handled. The captain will find a way to get himself dead soon enough, I am sure, and until then, the treasure is best stored safely away. We could, and probably should, each take a small share, some coin, and perhaps a gem or two, and even useful small items, and hold on to it ourselves, but the bulk of it would be too much for us to hold onto until we can secure control of the ship."

[sblock=ooc]Roughly how much did we recover? I don't think we need a precise detailed accounting yet, but a rough idea would be helpful.[/sblock]

Kaodi

Hero
"I am rather inclined to think that is the dear Captain who would most likely rob us of our find," says Nightstorm, "But if we attempt to hide it and our found out, that may incur the ire of all our fellow crewmen, and we could probably do without that..." The ninja pauses to look at the chest. "Let us go along with Sandara's suggestion, and try not to get too greedy just yet. I hope we do not lose out, but right now it is more important we live long enough to enjoy the spoils."

ghostcat

First Post
"I'm included to go with Sandra's scheme as well. But as for taking our share now, Don't you think that the b'rds won't search us! A trick that some of the, shall we say, more colourful characters that I used to know was to swallow their loot ah valuables and ah, retrieve it later. Well its worth a try anyway."

Kalir starts looking through the chest for a couple of high value gems of a suitable size and shape.

OOC: I only hope that HM does NOT make us role play the recovery. :)

sunshadow21

Explorer
"Surely they would not object to a few coin and such so that we can more properly join in the evening festivities and to properly acquire things from the quartermaster; I know for one that I had little enough to spare when they decided to play their little stunt. If they are so inclined as to not allow us that much, than we need to hasten the end of this ridiculous leadership."

Shayuri

First Post
Tara listens to the suggestions and frowns...then looks at the chest.

"You know, if we're going to share this, we need to make the most of it. Lets make it work for us. We can open this chest right there on the deck and show the crew what we've brought. Then the captain can't be too stingy...and if he is, well that will only make him look bad."

She nods at Sandara. "Your idea is best. But lets not just hand over a closed chest. Let the crew see it, and know who brought it. Lets get our money's worth."

Remove ads