[LPF] Warehouse Sitting

Rhydius

First Post
Alessia takes her eyes off the floor for a moment to glance at Orion as she answers his question, "This week will make it two months."

Korsakovia

First Post
The oracle moved her hand from the hilt of her mace to her crossbow, tentatively fingering the bindings that held it in place at her waist.

"My vote is to lay in wait. Our primary is to guard Lady Costa's wares. Our secondary is to catch the thieves. We have the best chance to accomplish both by ambushing them here. We can use the time to prepare and search out any other entrances. We can follow the tunnel next daybreak."

[sblock=ooc]How large is the hole? Is it big enough to pull a crate down through?[/sblock]

[sblock=Mini Stats]
capturejd.png
capturejd.png

Zhen Yu
Initiative: +2
Current Effects: None
AC: 15 (13 Flat-footed, 12 Touch)
HP: 10/10
Move: 20'
CMB:+ 0 CMD: 12
Fort: +1 Reflex: +2 Will: +2
Weapon in Hand: None

Weapons:
Mace, Heavy: Attack: +00 Damage: 1d8+0
Dagger: Attack: +00 Damage: 1d4+0
Th. Dagger: Attack: +02 Damage: 1d4+0
X-bow, Lt: Attack: +02 Damage: 1d8+0
Normal Bolts (50)[/sblock]

Rhydius

First Post
[sblock=ooc]The hole is roughly 4ft x 4ft, and though it would be difficult to get a crate down the ladder it could fit.[/sblock]

toasterferret

Explorer
"I vote we stay put. We weren't hired to investigate tunnels, just to guard crates. UNless our employer wishes to expand the terms of our contract?" Darius says, looking slyly toward Alessia.

Disposable Hero

First Post
Orion Drake (Aasimar Paladin 1)

Orion addresses Alessia. "We can wait for them here and dispatch all that we come in contact with. Once they've been taken care of we can pursue them through the tunnels and remove more of their ilk from the this world. If you have the extra coin it would be more than appreciated but not necessary on my part."

[sblock=Mini Stats]
OrionsThumbnail.png

Initiative: +1, Senses: Perception +8, Darkvision 60 ft.
HP: 13/13
AC: 16 (Flat-Footed 15, Touch 11)
Move: 20'/30'
CMB: +4, CMD: 15
Fort: +4, Reflex: +1, Will: +4
Move:20'/30'
Resistance: +5 Acid, Cold, and Electricity.

Smite Evil: 1/1 day
Daylight: 1/1 day[/sblock]

Last edited:

Rhydius

First Post
"I'd rather you kept watch on the crates for now, as you say, this might not be the only way in," Alessia's frown softens and becomes more an expression of worry, "and, at least for now, I need these crates more than I want to know what's down there." She punctuates the end of her comment with a sharp gesture toward the removable floor.
"I will be right outside the front doors," then quietly with her teeth clenched, "hopefully with some guards." She nods at Zhen and Orion, but looks warily at Darius posing the question, "So, what will you do?"
[sblock=ooc]Looks like the majority vote is for "stay", though Larson hasn't chimed in on it; has anyone heard from [MENTION=6695167]CoreyL[/MENTION] lately?
As soon as you're ready, describe in your post what you're character plans to do as part of the "lie in wait" strategy, then make any rolls for skills you intend to use. I will need at least a perception, and a location from you.

P.S. I thought I'd get this out of the way before it comes up.
Any readied action that requires a roll can be done when you declare the action, or I can roll for it as it triggers.

Any questions?[/sblock]

Disposable Hero

First Post

"We'll place the tile back into position so not to alarm the thieves and wait until they are inside to attack." With his greatssword unsheathed Orion leans against the wall. "We'll just have to wait and see if they make it through the night."

[sblock=Action]Location: J1[/sblock]

[sblock=Mini Stats]
OrionsThumbnail.png

Korsakovia

First Post
Zhen Yu unhooked her crossbow from her belt. Withdrawing a bolt from a nearby pouch, she loaded the weapon before taking up position near the Aasimar Paladin and with a clear view of the entry point.

"I still wonder how they were able to sneak the goods out before" she said. "It seems difficult to move the crates through that passage, unless they have decent muscle with them."

[sblock=Action]Location: J3[/sblock]

[sblock=Mini Stats]
capturejd.png
capturejd.png

Zhen Yu
Initiative: +2
AC: 15 (13 Flat-footed, 12 Touch)
HP: 10/10
Move: 20'
CMB:+ 0 CMD: 12
Fort: +1 Reflex: +2 Will: +2

Weapons:
Mace, Heavy: Attack: +00 Damage: 1d8+0
Dagger: Attack: +00 Damage: 1d4+0
Th. Dagger: Attack: +02 Damage: 1d4+0
X-bow, Lt: Attack: +02 Damage: 1d8+0
Normal Bolts (50)[/sblock]

Disposable Hero

First Post

"My guess is that they either have a cart of some kind or their breaking the crates down. We'll know soon enough though." Orion keeps his eyes on the tile as he speaks.

[sblock=Mini Stats]
OrionsThumbnail.png

toasterferret

Explorer
Darius hefts his crossbow onto his shoulder. "I'm planning on waiting right here with my eyes, and weapon, pointed at that trap door." he says with an amused glint in his eye.

"Anyone coming through will be unpleasantly surprised I can assure you..." His eyes drift toward Zaphyn. With uncharacteristic silence, the demon takes up position within pouncing distance of the door, his long tongue licking his lips in anticipation.

Remove ads