[LPF] Warehouse Sitting

Disposable Hero

First Post
Orion Drake (Aasimar Paladin 1)

"I'm familiar with demons of all sorts but not this particular kind." He studies the cerature a bit longer. "It must be you're will that hides the evil this creature possesses." He looks back to Darius for just a moment before returning his gaze to the gate demon with as wicked smile. "Please keep him on a short leash."

Orion looks to Alessia. "As Zhen Yu said we will guard your warehouse and the make wares that it holds."

[sblock=OOC]TF I have no intentions of attacking your 'pet' ever just to make it clear if I get rough RPing with him, I'm an aasimar paladin after all.[/sblock]

[sblock=Mini Stats]
OrionsThumbnail.png

Initiative: +6, Senses: Perception +8, Darkvision 60 ft.
Current Effects: None
HP: 13/13
AC: 16 (Flat-Footed 15, Touch 11)
Move: 20'/30'
CMB: +4, CMD: 15
Fort: +4, Reflex: +1, Will: +4
Resistance: +5 Acid, Cold, and Electricity.
Weapon in Hand: None

Smite Evil: 1/1 day
Daylight: 1/1 day[/sblock]

Last edited:

CoreyL

First Post
Larson watched the fell beast uncertainly. It was perhaps some small amount of justice to turn such a creature to a noble purpose, but Larson could not help but think of all the suffering that it may have caused in its long life. He resolved to be ever wary of the thing, ready to strike it down should the need arise. If it were even in his power.

May we inspect the inner chambers of the warehouse my lady? I have had some small experience in the setting of fortifications and it may be that something jumps out at myself or one of my companions. After all, I assume that, given your distress, all of the normal security protocols have been enacted, and something more unusual is at foot.

[sblock=Mini Statistics]
http://livingpf.wikia.com/wiki/Larson_Starwater_(CoreyL)
Initiative: +2
AC:16 (Flat Footed: 16, Touch: 11)
HP: 12/12
Move: 15/ (40 mounted)
CMB:+2 CMD:+12
Fort: 4 Reflex: 1 Will:0
Weapon in Hand: Lance
Weapons
Lance: Attack +4 Damage 1d6+3
Ax: Attack +4 Damage 1d10+3
Throwing Ax Melee: Attack +4 Damage 1d4+2
Throwing Ax Ranged: Attack +2 Damage 1d4+2 Range: 10'[/sblock]

Rhydius

First Post
"It must be," says Alessia to Larson, as she begins opening the doors motioning the group to follow, "I've managed to persuade the White Cloaks to double their patrols, and I've personally spent more than one night watching, only to find something stolen in the morning."

As each of you follow the young woman through the doors you notice that the inside of the warehouse is surprisingly better kept than the exterior. On the outside the stone walls are cracked and chipped, but the interior side of the same walls is clearly in the process of being repaired. In a far corner is a mess of loose stone and mason's work implements apparently waiting on the mason to continue repairs. In the middle of the open warehouse are several crates of roughly the same size. They seem small compared to the empty space.

Alessia lets out an exasperated sigh, "This is what you'll be protecting. It's not much, and it's mostly scrap iron, but it will go a long way to mending my reputation."

toasterferret

Explorer
"Seems easy enough" Darius remarks, walking several steps behind the rest of the group.

Zaphyn!" he calls out, "Quit your skulking and perch yourself on top of those boxes."

With a snarl the demon sprints past the group, jumping atop the pile of crates and perching menacingly, glowering down at Darius in particular. "FROM GUARDING GATEWAYSSssSS IN THE ABYSssSS TO GUARDING BOXESssSssss. YOU WILL SSssUFFER FOR THISSssssss MORTAL""

Darius smirks.

Zaphyn.jpg

Last edited:

Disposable Hero

First Post

Orion watchs Zaphyn sprint past and jump ontop of a box. "Mighty box guardian indeed. Maybe if you guarded your true name as well as the you did the gateways in the abyss you would still be guarding those very same gateways."

He glares at the demon for a long moment before turning his attention back to Alessia. "We'll make sure your wares are still here in the morning."

[sblock=Mini Stats]
OrionsThumbnail.png

Move:20'/30'

Last edited:

Korsakovia

First Post
The demon's comical, albeit 'unfortunate', situation elicited a small smile from the woman. "It should no big challenge for the mighty guardian of the gates, unless you feel unqualified for this task."

"The wares will be guarded as such" Zhen Yu assured Alessia, turning her attention back to the employer and joining in with Orion. "There are few places one can hide or sneak about..." Her voice trailed off upon eyeing the masonry tools. "I agree with Sir Starwater. It would do good to clear anyone, or anything, on the inside of suspicion."

[sblock=Mini Stats]
capturejd.png
capturejd.png

Zhen Yu
Initiative: +2
AC: 15 (13 Flat-footed, 12 Touch)
HP: 10/10
Move: 20'
CMB:+ 0 CMD: 12
Fort: +1 Reflex: +2 Will: +2

Weapons:
Mace, Heavy: Attack: +00 Damage: 1d8+0
Dagger: Attack: +00 Damage: 1d4+0
Th. Dagger: Attack: +02 Damage: 1d4+0
X-bow, Lt: Attack: +02 Damage: 1d8+0
Normal Bolts (50)[/sblock]

Last edited:

toasterferret

Explorer
Darius smirks, hearing Orion and Zhen Yu join in on his fun.

The demon's eyes smolder as his directs his contemptuous gaze to each of them in turn.

Darius makes a quick double check of his crossbow, ensuring that the slide is well oiled and loads a bolt, before walking over leaning against one of the crates.

"Seems easy enough Miss Allesia. Rest assured your wares will be here in the morning."

Rhydius

First Post
"I appreciate your assurances, but there is one last thing," she says to you, her her expression becoming one of determination as she picks up a heavy length of chain, "You see, I'm not as trusting as I used to be, so I'll be needing to lock you all in tonight."

She steps outside and looks toward the horizon, her eyes narrow and she lets out a breath before turning back to you. "Seeing as it's getting on into twilight now I suppose you've got a little time if you need to do any last minute business before I put the chains on," she says quickly some of her determination gone.

CoreyL

First Post
Larson Starwater Gnome Paladin 1

Larson did not feel entirely comfortable with the half jovial, half spiteful mocking of the demon. It seemed too familiar on the one hand, and spiteful on the other. He resolved in that moment to ignore the beast unless he had to interact with it, and to show it the same manners that he showed everyone else. It was the only way to maintain his own sense of integrity.

He tried to keep all of these thoughts to himself, it would not be polite to be seen judging his companions thus. Though I am loathe to split our force, and thus weaken it, it seems to me that we should want to watch both the perimeter of the building as well as the goods within. Perchance we should also acquaint ourselves to the Whitecloak officers who will be patrolling the area.

He turned to his companions to listen to their ideas, but gave a startled grunt when he heard his employer's final bit of information.

My lady, while I certainly have no problem staying within this structure during the course of the night, I can not help but think that the restriction will unnecessarily hamper our efforts to no benefit. We can only assume that your brigands are entering the building from outside, would it not be better for us to halt them before they breech your security? He could tell that she was desperate, and was not planning to push the argument very far. She had the coin, she called the shots, and if her actions led to the failure of the mission, Larson would know that he had done his best.

Last edited:

Disposable Hero

First Post

Orion draws his sword and sits atop a nearby crate as Alessia mentions locking them in the warehouse. "I'm sure if we need to get out for any reason we can. If you feel that it's necessary to lock us in...then so be it." He watchs her carefully before continuing. "Do you have any idea where the thieves are entering the warehouse? Surely their not entering the front door unless you have suspicion that it is one of your associates."

[sblock=Mini Stats]
OrionsThumbnail.png

Move:20'/30'
Weapon in Hand: Greatsword

Last edited:

Remove ads