November: In the Works

We continue our summer coverage with the events, programs, and products coming out in the days ahead! (Note - yep, it's weird that it says "November" in July; don't shoot the messenger!)

Read November: In the Works on D&D Insider here!

Last edited by a moderator:

Mattachine

Adventurer
What I thought was weird is that, in the anecdote, she says she hated a mid-week fourth of July because she had to get up for school the next day.

Huh? Where is this?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
What I thought was weird is that, in the anecdote, she says she hated a mid-week fourth of July because she had to get up for school the next day.

Huh? Where is this?

Ah, I see your problem.

After that sentence, there are more sentences. It's like, a whole multi-sentence thing; a "paragraph", if you will. If you read the sentences after the sentence confusing you, it will - with luck - cease to confuse you. :)

Pour

First Post
Not much to get excited about for a 4ther, really. It seems support targets the minis game, edition neutral products, or Next. Eh, it's really no surprise, production of actual 4e products died about a year ago when they finished the 'Into the Unknown' work. I suppose this is the point in the edition life cycle where you begin scavenging from other systems and source books for things you like with new fervor, borrowing and incorporating to taste.

Remove ads