[OOC] Auction House

Son of Meepo

First Post
Are people interested in continuing or should I wrap this up?

I'm not sure if people just aren't into the open-ended nature of the adventure, frustrated by the lack of results (some of which has to do with bad rolls at certain critical junctures) or if it is something else.

If people are bored with the skill challenge, I could just summarize that and skip to the combat. Though given your rolls as they are now I would have to call it a failure with all the complications to the combat that presents.

Voda Vosa

First Post
If you consider the skill challenge failed, then I would say: Proceed forward with what a failed skill challenge entitles, don't doubt it.
Perhaps my character is not the most suited for that particular skill challenge. Despite that I'm still highly interested in the game, you've proven to be an excellent DM, and I wish to keep playing the game.

Son of Meepo

First Post
It's not that all is lost. I never intended to run this as a traditional 12 successes before 3 failures skill challenge. So even if you've rolled badly at first, there is still a chance to recover.

There are a lot of NPCs to talk to, but putting the pieces together involves talking to most of them (there are a few red herrings). But I'm not really sure if people really want to take the effort to investigate. I guess I just expected more interaction than I've seen so far.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Delays make skill challenges disjoint, which makes things go less quickly. In addition, at this stage, I'm not sure we have actually made any real progress so how to proceed is a bit in question. Damen's in position to kill things when they need killing, so he's in his element. Can't really steal everything before the auction to solve the problem (cut the knot, as it were) as far as I can tell.

Remove ads