[Hobo's All Rogue Game] A Wretched Hive of Scum and Villainy, Part I

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
At this moment, there is a knock on the outer door of the small church.

"I'll get it!" Brick says reaching to open the door. "Umm... wait a minute. Uh? Friend Dorlan?"

DT said:
Feo moves closer to the door while tapping his club. "Looks like you've got company, friar."

Hefting his spear in both hands Brick moves to the other side of the door.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Lano flinches inwardly at Brick's mangling of his cover name though he hadn't given it to the friar so he isn't terribly concerned. He gives his brother a quick nod while moving so that he isn't in a direct line of fire to the door.

"Who knocks at a temple door?" he mutters.

Lano's Sheet

There is a small hole for looking through the door at who might be knocking. Any of you who wish to look will see that the same three men who approached the inn and caused you to flee are now standing at the door of the church. Their swords are no longer bared, and one of them holds a reasonably large bag that he's hefting in rhythm absently. It makes a steady chink-chink sound as it bounces in his hand, like it's full of heavy coins.

The men don't look like ruffians exactly; in fact, they are dressed somewhat properly and professionally--more like armed attorneys than anything else. They do, however, look competent and wary.

The friar looks through the peephole and shrugs. "No, I've never seen them before. But they don't look like locals, and I don't get out much."

Rune

Once A Fool
Roderick pays close attention to the friar's body language and tone of voice as he speaks, trying to discern whether or not the "holy" man's words ring true.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases