[LPF] Wreck Ashore

Satin Knights

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Well, the only two pirates that are not unconscious and bleeding out are off in the rowboat, so she is in relative safety. She is lying down on the deck, so the ship's rail is protecting her from arrow shots if the casting wench decides to break invisibility and shoot again.[/sblock]

WindCrystal

First Post
Amien takes a breath and just stands the butt end of his weapon on the ground, watching the boat row off, just letting the crewmen shoot at it, not feeling the need to waste his bullets.

Axios

First Post
Tirithon watches as his arrow hits the female spellcaster with a smirk that quickly disappears as he realizes it doesn't kill her. He places his bow around him and slowly turns to face Galandra. "Not today." He removes a potion from his pouch and holds the young woman's head upright. "Drink." He whispers as he pours the cure potion into her mouth.

[sblock=Action]Potion of Cure Light Wounds on Galandra: 1d8+1=7[/sblock]

[sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +4, Senses: Perception +10, Low-light Vision
Current Effects: None
Move: 30'

HP: 10/10
AC: 16 (Touch 16, Flat-Footed 14)
CMB: +2, CMD: 18
Fort: +3, Ref: +4, Will +8

Weapon in Hand: Empty
Arrows: 36/40 (common), 20/20 (blunt), 20/20 (cold iron)[/sblock]

Last edited:

Satin Knights

First Post
Tirithon tends to Galandra, but she still does not wake. Her breathing is strong and steady, but her eyes have not opened yet. Amien looks out across the water to see the rowboat pulling away. The morning mist folds in around the rowboat as it disappears from view.

A fit of rage overtakes the captain. "Blimey!" Staring at Dyre, Parinon and one of his own sailors, "Ya yellow bastards froze! No good worthless freeloaders. If I were paying your ways I have you thrown in the stocks for breach of contract!"

"What do we do with these three?" the sailor mid-ship asks pointing to the dwarf and two half-orcs, their seeping blood slowly staining the deck.

[sblock=ooc]You survived! I will be computing XP and updating the first post later tonight.[/sblock]

WindCrystal

First Post
Amien looks over his back shoulder for a brief moment at the scolding of the party members that didn't do much, and mutters, "All in a day's work for me." in a very neutral tone. He never counted on being one of the few dependable men out of the what seemed like a sturdy lineup.

He then turns around at the query, instantly having lost interest in watching the leaving boat. and raises his voice to give his answer, "Uh.. Find out if they're dead, and let me see if I want to borrow their belongings. Then..." he shrugs, not really having a true answer for what to do with the bodies,"Whatever method of disposing of bodies doesn't get you speaking to a constabulary." Yep, his first concern.

He turns towards Galandra now and speaks over to the sailor beside him in a very optimistic tone, "She's alive... That's a start!"

soulnova

Explorer
Galandra eventually opens her eyes. She frowns as she rubs her eyes "Did we... did we killed them?"

"This wasn't my day" she sighs picking up her weapons. "Thanks" she tells Amien and Tirithon.

soulnova

Explorer
[sblock]alright, I updated my Character sheet. Hope everything is in order. :D [/sblock]

Galandra will check what is salvageable from the pirates and let the Captain decide what to do with them.

Last edited:

Satin Knights

First Post
"Hang the soon to be corpses over the side by their feet as a warning to the rest!"

"Ah, hell, best get some information out of one of them first. Tie up the dwarf."

The crew follows his orders, finishing off the two half-orcs and binding the dwarf's hands and feet after stripping him to his beard and loin cloth. Just when he is about to take is last breath, the captain uses the wand on him, and then a second time to bring the dwarf to consciousness. "What ship do ya sail? Where does she berth? Who's your captain? Answer or you'll be chum for the sharks and gators!"

"We be sailing dis ship come sunset! Siren be crafty. Smarter than her father she is. She shall avenge us and use your entrails as rigging! No ship escapes once a Blackreef starts hunting it!"

[sblock=Treasure].....5 gp ~ spring loaded wrist sheath
...50 gp ~ potion of cure light wounds
....5 gp ~ spring loaded wrist sheath
..20 gp ~ Alchemist's Fire flask
720 gp ~ Campfire Bead
..25 gp ~ Water purification sponge
..10 gp ~ Compass
...4 gp ~ 2 sunrods
930 gp ~ 3 masterwork battleaxes
[/sblock][sblock=ooc]Dyre has never revealed his last name. He was supposed to have a pivotal role here. But, he disappeared. :.-([/sblock]

soulnova

Explorer
Not wanting to keep the pirates alive by their feet, Galandra will finish them and hang them as the Captain ordered. To extend the suffering of a dying creature is not the way she was taught, prey or not.

"Siren... that'd be the mage's name? Blackreef her father? My falchion and I might need to share some words with her then"

Axios

First Post
Tirithon pulls his hood back in place as the dwarf begins to talk. "So the Blackreef's are behind this. Let's just hope hes not a coward and shows himself next time."

As Tirithon is going through the equipment he finds a Potion of Cure Light Wounds.
"If no one objects I'll take this to replace the potion I used on Galandra."

[sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +4, Senses: Perception +10, Low-light Vision
Current Effects: None
Move: 30'

HP: 10/10
AC: 16 (Touch 16, Flat-Footed 14)
CMB: +2, CMD: 18
Fort: +3, Ref: +4, Will +8

Weapon in Hand: Empty
Arrows: 36/40 (common), 20/20 (blunt), 20/20 (cold iron)[/sblock]

Remove ads