Thank you morrus!

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
I'm sure the week was filled with one PITA after another.

Just wanted to shoot off a big ole well-deserved THANK YOU from myself and, I'm sure, others for all the time and work to get our favorite rpg site back up and running.

Thanks, also, to whomever else is helping/working.

--Steel Dragons

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Thanks!
[MENTION=52905]darjr[/MENTION] deserves most of the thanks.

I'm not prone to depression, but this week I saw my livelihood on the verge of dying, and stumbled (again) across the sheer petty nastiness of those who enjoyed and wanted that. It was an unpleasant experience. But we're back!

About £10,000 of code has been lost, and it's going to take a lot of work and money to replace all that; months, if not years.

I did nearly give up. But stubbornness prevented me! So here we are... again. Still here!

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
£10,000 of code lost? Bloody hell. And there I was thinking it was good it was just someone hacking a website. I hope you can get past that.

Edit: and I don't mean just financially.

Last edited:

WotC_Trevor

First Post
Kudos to Morrus, darjr and everyone else involved it getting the site back up and running again! You're all badasses and I have no doubt you can recover from this bit of unfortunate nastiness.

Artur Hawkwing

First Post
Let me add in my thanks and kudos for a job well done. I like the new look of things. As for the rest of it, your loyal subscriber/fan/membership base, I hope, will step up and offer it's collective assistance in whatever way it can. I'm not a code master or any of that rot, but if I can help out in any way, please let me know.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
It was me. I was jealous. My bad.
Y'know, someone on Twitter told me that you would be "so proud" because EN World was "never up". Classy, I thought. I struggle to identify with the way some people think. That was probably kinder than some comments I saw, though.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases