Thank you morrus!

doghead

thotd
Sorry to hear about all that you have been through. Here's to hoping that the sailing is smoother from here.

On that note, is it possible to stack up a bunch of Quarterly subscriptions? My current one doesn't expire until February, so switching to monthly isn't going to achieve much in the short term. But if I can stack up a few Quarterly ones, or even if there was an annual subscription, it seems like a way to get some money to you now when it's most needed.

thotd

Mary_Crowell

First Post
I just came home from a gig discovered E.N.World is back. YAY! So happy you were able to bring back this community. I already have a 4 month silver subscription, but I would be delighted to donate via Paypal or some such. Since I haven't looked around much yet, I don't know. Is there a Paypal button here we could use to simply give donations for the board?

Mary_Crowell

First Post
This is, of course, happening. There are cost elements, of course, but I'm doing everything I can afford to do. Even though Xmas is 3 weeks away, and Sharon's birthday is on Tuesday! :)

Ok. I just bought an additional 4 month silver subscription, because that was the way I saw to easily help monetarily. Given that you are having to rebuild so much, could you put a Paypal Donate button somewhere prominently on the board? Then the rest of us can point people to it via our other social media.

Dragonhelm

Knight of Solamnia
Welcome back! Glad to see EN World recovering. It's a shame that someone felt the need to spoil other peoples' fun.

And hey, I like the new look. :)

Jeff Carlsen

Adventurer
Glad to see everything up and running so soon.

There are a few blessings in disguise. The new software is slick, quick, and proper semantic HTML. I look forward to seeing what's possible with it.

I've always considered subscribing, and I probably will now. But to help out even more, perhaps there could be some one-time perk to help bolster site funds? Something like a one time electrum subscriber option that makes our posts stand out as being awesome supporters in this time of need.

Halivar

First Post
I was itching to read up on some D&D talk, so I went over RPG.net and got to maybe the first 5 articles before I switched back to hitting F5 on EnWorld every 5 minutes. Glad to have you back.

LightPhoenix

First Post
Morrus, I'm glad that you were willing to keep up the site, and grateful for the hard work you, darjr, and everyone else has done over the years. I went ahead an picked up a Silver 4-month subscription for myself, despite having just three days ago moved across country (I should probably update my profile :blush:). I'm not usually one to talk about my own charity, but I wanted to impart how much ENW means a lot to me. Anyway, thanks for being awesome!

Last edited:

warcrown

First Post
Thank you Morrus and all the others! Did you atleast catch the hackers? They deserve to rot in the Abyss for disrupting this most sacred of sites.Are smilies disabled now? Dont seem to be working for me.

Remove ads