Pathfinder 1E on hold - One by land, two by sea-Pathfinder RPG-OOC

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
OK, Scotley's twisted my arm . . . I'm in. Working on a character concept now.

Would you mind updating the first post to include current proposed race/classes for each PC?

Also, is it 20 pt. attribute buy?

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Found the answer to the point buy question. First thought is an Oracle - I'll start looking at them and see if I can generate something I'm excited about playing.

Scotley

Hero
I believe he did say two traits. I still gotta pick mine. Other than that and working out a few combat values, Gorgol the Scourge is finished. Let me know what you think.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Mr. DM, do we get to select 2 traits for our characters in addition to everything else, as per usual with Pathfinder, please?? If so, I have my two picked out already -- Armor Expert (-1 to armor check penalty) and Fencer (+1 att on AoO).

opening info on the twisted mind of David

starting level: 3
system: pathfinder
starting gold: 3000 gp
exp advancement: fast [3,300 xp start]

sources:
core + limited APG [Cavalier, Magus, Oracle, Witch; Spell sources: non area specific, non 3pp]
Most of what is from on line d20 ogc is accepted. If it is not core, and you are not sure...ask.

addm:
2 traits, non area specific, non 3pp

as of now here is what i have heard:

Leif : in
Scottly : in
Jkason : regretfully out
Mleibrok : in
GlassEye : regretfully probably out
Mowgly : regretfully probably out
Helfdan : in
Herobizcit : in
[MENTION=48762]Leif[/MENTION], take note of the subtly highlighted portion in yellow
[MENTION=29558]Mowgli[/MENTION], if you have questions, I have answers!

Scotley

Hero
[MENTION=29558]Mowgli[/MENTION],

core races, but you can use the variants.

Don't feel bad Mowgli, I got shot down a couple times before I got to my final choice. Of course I was asking for stuff that really was way out given that it had only been addressed in 3pp, so I should have known better. But you know me. I had to ask. As it is I still skated pretty close to the edge on a weapon choice and took three Variants. :angel:

Oracle, Bard and Druid would all round out the party nicely. As far as I know we have a human fighter, a half-orc (mostly)Rogue/Fighter and a Dwarven Magus. A full caster would be nice.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Don't feel bad Mowgli, I got shot down a couple times before I got to my final choice. Of course I was asking for stuff that really was way out given that it had only been addressed in 3pp, so I should have known better. But you know me. I had to ask. As it is I still skated pretty close to the edge on a weapon choice and took three Variants. :angel:

Oracle, Bard and Druid would all round out the party nicely. As far as I know we have a human fighter, a half-orc (mostly)Rogue/Fighter and a Dwarven Magus. A full caster would be nice.

No worries - just trying to clarify my options right now, and I'm not locked into anything.

At this point I'm leaning strongly toward Bard - not a full caster, but the build I've got in mind should be helpful in a lot of situations.

When you guys say "Variants," I assume you're talking about the Alternate Racial Traits from the APG? If not, point me to the place I can find 'em, please . . .

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
A draft of Gorgol the Scourge Half-Orc Rogue2/Fighter1 is now up in the RG. I still have to put in a few details and write up the good stuff like description, personality and history. But the mechanical parts are pretty much done.

I have read up on your character. Interesting you and Leif's were street orphans, maybe knew each other?

Remove ads