Recruitment for Greyhawk campaign

KieranMobius

First Post
Hey Dozen, been trying to get a hold of you. Inbox is full again. I'll be in the usual room for playing or you can msg me when you're inbox is less full.

iwantmyjetpack

First Post
The guy running this was a good GM; he knew his :):):):) thru and thru, but be advised he might be a little opinionated on how you should play your character and what your character should be. That said, i have no idea how this game turned out. Kinda flubbed my character idea. Hope the players had fun though.

If you get a chance to play in a game he's running, he's worth it.

Manchurian

Villager
Hey,

First of all, good luck in finding players! I might be interested in playing but can I clarify a few points?

What will be the game medium? I.e., will it be PbP, Maptools, d20pro, etc?

What time and day you planning on running?

Another quick question, how are you planning on running this, by that I mean, mostly short adventures or a long running campaign with a (big backstory), etc?

I am not too familiar with the Greyhawk universe, so do you think a character like that would be totally lost in your campaign?

And last, but not least, I think you may have typed a number wrong in that 76 point array cause that is insanely high. I mean that allow almost all stats to be 18 right from the start!
May I Join😎👍?

Remove ads