Recruitment for Greyhawk campaign

I may very well be interested. I will PM you with my e-mail and Skype. I wouldn't mind discussing it with you to make sure the game and I are a good fit.

iwantmyjetpack

First Post
Join us! We have cookies!

However, Dozen dislikes Skype. If you want to chat with him, you'll be doing it in a chatroom. I wont post the chatroom because i dont know if its mine to give.

athos

First Post
Hey there... looks fun, couple of quick questions though. When you say Wednesday or Friday at 0, is that midnight GMT time? I am in California, so I think that would be 4 pm my time and that would be great... if you meant something else by it, please let me know the time you want to run.

Looks like you could use a Rogue for this group. Any problems with me playing a wizard / rogue and maybe going Arcane Trickster down the road? I would start as a Rogue and add Wizard levels as I can.

What platform do you plan on playing on. I have used OpenRPG a LOT and am familiar with roll20, never heard of rolz.org, is that free? Are you determined to use it? I have a satellite connection and a lot of software doesn't run on it, so I will need someway to test and see if it will run on my internet before I can really commit.

Look forward to hearing from you,

Dan

Dozen

First Post
[MENTION=6674868]RUMBLETiGER[/MENTION], Monk among the ranks! Ready yourself, we are going to discuss the schedule once the last members are approved of. For starters, clean up in your mailbox;)

Last edited:

Remove ads