Best Bard Build

Quixoticelixir

First Post
Hi!

We're starting a new 4e game, and I've been charged with playing the bard. We're gonna start with level 1.
I'm wondering, with the following stats, what would be the best build (the most power-gamey)? Which virtue, powers, and feats should I select?

Ability scores (not yet assigned):

We're only allowed to use PHB1, PHB2, MP, and AP.

Thanks!

Ferghis

First Post
The best bard build is the one you and the others have the most fun with. There's a lot of fiddly parts to PCs in 4e, and I'm looking forward to ending my almost epic-level wizard's career because there are too many such parts: I can't keep track of it all, and it's annoying.

As far as the what the most power-gamey build might be, I'll refer you over to the WotC optimization boards: http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75882/21106285/Cruel_Lullabies:_The_Bard_Handbook

mcmillan

Adventurer
Most are in the Players Handbook 2 or Arcane Power, along with a different type a bard in Heroes of Feywild, some of which can still be used by the original bard. You can also subscribe to DDI which will give you access to a character builder with options from all sources (including the Dragon Magazines which are also available with the subscription)

Remove ads