[Pathfinder] Scotley's Kingmaker IC continued.

Scotley

Hero
GM: Okay, I will take two responses as a consensus as there are no dissenting responses. Those approaching and exploring this depression southeast of the fort need to make a stealth and perception check. I am assuming you are going with no light which will help with stealth, but hinder those with only normal vision on perception.

Kaodi

Hero
Pixie goes along with everyone investigating the depression, frowning slightly. She does not say anything, but keeps her eyes on the fort to spot movement along the 'ramparts'.

OOC: Been so long since I rolled anything I forget what the other dice roller we were using is. Perception is +4 and Stealth is +7 if you want to go ahead and roll them though.

Scotley

Hero
Pixie goes along with everyone investigating the depression, frowning slightly. She does not say anything, but keeps her eyes on the fort to spot movement along the 'ramparts'.

OOC: Been so long since I rolled anything I forget what the other dice roller we were using is. Perception is +4 and Stealth is +7 if you want to go ahead and roll them though.

The night seems very dark to Pixie's eyes and a swarm of noisome insects keeps buzzing around her ears, but she manages to reach the spot indicated without seeming to generate any alarm from the fort. Once there it does not seem like a very interesting or pleasant place. In fact she stumbles into a thorn bush in the dark.

OOC: I like CoyoteCode, but the ENWorld roller has been working recently if you prefer.

http://www.coyotecode.net/roll/

Perception : 1D20+4 = [1]+4 = 5

stealth: 1D20+7 = [14]+7 = 21

Shayuri

First Post
Kyria leads the way around towards the ruins, trying to keep her eyes sharp despite the darkness, and her steps quiet.

Perception [roll0]
Stealth [roll1]

Scotley

Hero
Kyria too finds the darkness challenging and sees nothing of particular interest in the depression, but does find this to be a good vantage for watching the bandits on the walls.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Rhote gives the others a few steps distance before following. Best to let those better suited for danger walk headlong into it first.

Stealth
[roll0]

Perception
[roll1]

Remove ads