[Pathfinder] Scotley's Kingmaker IC continued.

Kaodi

Hero
Pixie does her best to calm herself on the ride towards the bandit fort. It was exciting to be heading back there, but at the same time she carried a very real fear of the 'lord' of that fiefdom. The guide sniffs at the breeze, and keeps her eyes peeled - a bit of a double edged sword for someone easily distracted and excitable.

She shifts a bit in her saddle. "So, um, we are going to head back to the trading post when we are done scouting the fort, right?" After a pause, she adds, "Because, that would totally be like the responsible-ish thing to do."

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Brondelleon seems to be off in a whole other thought, possibly another place, when Pixie spoke.

"Huh? wha? fort - post .. .? Which are we going to first?"

Shayuri

First Post
"First to the fort," Kyria replies crisply, not looking at Brondelleon. "Then back to the Trading Post. If we can capture the fort more or less intact, we'll have a good foothold to start exploring and claiming these lands in earnest."

"It may have walls...but walls are only as good as the men standing at them. I'm sure we can find a way inside."

(OOC - Kyria can scout as well! She be fairly stealthy.)

Scotley

Hero
OOC: I am sorry gang. I wrote a nice post some time back about your journey to the fort. I lost the post for another game that day as well. I've been waiting for players in both games to act and posts are just gone. I must apologize for the confusion. I was beginning to think all the players had abandoned both games.

Scott DeWar

[sblock]
OOC: I am sorry gang. I wrote a nice post some time back about your journey to the fort. I lost the post for another game that day as well. I've been waiting for players in both games to act and posts are just gone. I must apologize for the confusion. I was beginning to think all the players had abandoned both games.

cougholdagecoug[/sblock]

Scotley

Hero
Following Micmek's directions you follow the Shrike river west until the confluence with the Thorn river. It was further up that river that you fought the bandits in their camp. This time you find the ford Micmek told you about. He described the water as neck deep, but you find it is only about three feet and can cross easily. By the time you cross the Thorn River it is late afternoon. You have been moving though a land of rolling hills and low scrub. The prince is heartened by the numerous game trails and signs you pass. Clearly the lands here are rice with game. You glimpse a small healthy looking heard of deer basking in the afternoon sun on hillside nearby. As you cross the Thorn river you see good sized fish in the shallow waters. After the ford on the Thorn River the Shrike river you have been following gets deeper and wider. The land gets flatter and you feel pretty exposed moving south toward the fort. At least you encounter no bandits. Soon darkness begins to fall and your best guess is that you are still a couple hours from the fort.

Scott DeWar

Brondelleon casts his gaze about in the low light to see what kind of tracks are available to be see, to see if he can detect humanoid footprints. he even goes so far as to place his hand up to have every one stop so he can look around.

*low light vision*

perception + 14

Knowledge Nature + 9

Survival + 9

I am guessing you should roll those

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
"We are making good time. I hope the rest of our journey goes so surprisingly well," Rhote says, partly to himself. He enjoys the sights as his eyes adjust to the dark.

Shayuri

First Post
Kyria takes advantage of the gathering darkness to try to sneak closer to the fort and stalks around its walls, looking for the guards, for weaknsses, for anything they might be able to exploit.

(Stealth is +9, Perception is +6)

Remove ads