[Pathfinder] Scotley's Kingmaker IC continued.

SelcSilverhand

First Post
"We've killed a whole horde of bandits just a day or two ago. Cleared out their whole camp. That should make things better for you. I think you can see that we're already proving to be strong enough for your needs.

Scotley

Hero
The smell of fish frying begins to fill the tunnels and Mikmek rubs his belly. "I think time for feast. We go." He heads for the front of the complex encouraging you to follow. "I never eat cooked fish before, smells pretty good though." He leads you outside and down a well worn trail to a nearby river. Around you other Kobold's lugging baskets of fish and small casks. At the river side several simple rough hewn tables and benches have been set up. Several Kobolds are frolicking in the river. A trio with a primitive stringed instrument, some drums and a flute play a lively tune. Others are setting out a simple meal of fish, bread, cheese and ale. A few berries, mushrooms and nuts round out the meal. The tables are little small for the humans, but still functional. The party is seated at the Chief's table with Pixie at his right hand. Most of the Kobolds are eating raw fish, but a few venture to try it fried. While a bit bony, it is quite tasty.

Scotley

Hero
"We've killed a whole horde of bandits just a day or two ago. Cleared out their whole camp. That should make things better for you. I think you can see that we're already proving to be strong enough for your needs.

OOC: Sorry, looks like we were posting at the same. Time. As you walk to the feast Mikmek says, "You kill Mites and Bandits? Is good, very good. But there are many bandits. They have fortress."

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
As he gingerly eats his fish, Rhote says, "No one is safe, kobold tribesman or human settlers, while those bandits remain. Do you know if they have any encampments nearby? As for the fortress, how many bandits do you believe it holds? How far away from here does it lie? Would you know of a way we could sneak in?"

Scotley

Hero
"I have seen it. We stay away. Bandits kill us on sight near fort. Is a full day's walk from here. " He points at the river. "Down the river. Half a day and our river meets another river. Another half day and the rivers come to fort. Not many men there. They stay out stealing and killing. Less than 10 usually, but fort is powerful. Walls as tall as 5 Kobolds standing one on top of anther's shoulders."

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Bron smiles at the kobold's measurement scale figuring how they found that method was by breaking into the fort.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Rhote ponders the information and looks towards his Prince, "My Lord, the bandits outnumber us and we do not know how armed or skilled they are. However, if we were to sneak in we could probably take the first few two or three at a time, making the numbers instead in our favor. I think taking over the fortress would do much to give you a base of operations and to smash our biggest opposition in these parts."

Shayuri

First Post
"We will need more than that trading post eventually," Kyria agrees thoughtfully. "But trying to take on an entire fortress on our own may be more than we're up to right now. I think we'd be better off fortifying the post a bit, and scouting the fortress and the surrounding lands."

Remove ads