Of the WotC Forums and the OTT

PigKnight

First Post
Well, as our new nfinitely nicer mod mentioned, let's not dwell on the past and look into the glorious future on these boards.

P.S. Where would I shoot ideas for a tabletop game I'm planning on working on? The general RPGs and Tabletop discussion?

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
P.S. Where would I shoot ideas for a tabletop game I'm planning on working on? The general RPGs and Tabletop discussion?

If you're talking about designing your own game system from the ground up, yes, RPGs and Tabletop

If you're talking about a campaign in a system that already exists, then either RPGs & Tabletop, or the D&D & Pathfinder forum, as appropriate.

PigKnight

First Post
If you're talking about designing your own game system from the ground up, yes, RPGs and Tabletop

If you're talking about a campaign in a system that already exists, then either RPGs & Tabletop, or the D&D & Pathfinder forum, as appropriate.
Ground up. Thanks. I like this guy.

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
I didn'T get any email, as usual. I wonder how they made their selection. PK wasn't in the group and didn't post regularly in the OTT anymore. This is so much BS.

I'll try the email to CS approach, just in case. Lol.

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
Interresting. I can see the Religion of Peace Megathread in the group. Without being logged in.

Can you guys see it?

What excuse did they give you?
Here's what I got.
The Wizards.com account associated with this email address has been terminated for violation of the Code of Conduct and/or the Terms of Use. Per section 12.c. of the Terms of Use: Wizards reserves the right, without notice and in its sole discretion, to terminate your license to use the Site and to block or prevent your future access to and use of the Site.

Remove ads