Of the WotC Forums and the OTT

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
No matter how unlikely it is, part of my mind is convinced it was an intentional purge. Names I know from elsewhere on the forums are still posting without a problem (besides the terrible new forum, that is). But every OTTer who's made contact since the Change? Bam. Permabanned.
Who knows. When Trevor announced the switch around the 5th, posters asked questions and he and the Money answered them all. Except mine. They were not trolly or impolite. Someone even asked why they were ignoring me, but didn't answer him.

Zombie_Babies

First Post
I'm not so sure the accounts are doom. they still have the usual pics instead of the default avvy.

It remains to be seen if it was a purge and not the usual WotC/OneSite-now-SocialCore incompetence. But if it is a purge, I'll troll like I never trolled before.

They sent me an email telling me my ZB account was terminated cuz of undisclosed ToS violations. I don't think ZB will be back. If not, well, he has a friend who isn't happy about it.

EDIT: Also, I sorta created this account quick-like. I get an email any time someone responds. Like, don't default set email notification to 'on', doods. That's totes lame. Anyhoo, I think I've got my settings worked out now to stop that nonsense.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter

Folks,

Let's have a moratorium on discussion of how much you're going to troll WotC, please and thank you. We're happy that folks have decided to come here to talk, but bashing on WotC should not be the passtime du jour, okay? Thanks.

Klirshon

First Post
They did the same with my account. Finally I have joined the rest of the OTTers that have been suspended and banned. It's also hilarious that goldomark (infidel_dog) had his post removed from the OTT that linked to this thread.

Perhaps now I should make a sock puppet like many had before. Also trappedslider is back with a troll face avatar. Couldn't locate his post in the community business section since the forum is wack.

{Also I have no intention of trolling WotC for this matter. In due time they will crumble before the might of machine society.}

Last edited:

They killed ZB, man. ZB!! 36k or whatever posts gone. I can't wait til they get PMs working. Trevor is gonna get an eyeful - not that he'll care.
I know. I lost 22K+ posts. I was actually able to sign on at first, then all of the sudden I got logged out. Tried to log back in and it was pointless. I couldn't log in. I kept on getting redirected to the homepage. Then I saw that dannyalcatraz has mentioned he had to request a new password, so I tried the same thing and I got a message that my account had been deactivated due to a CoC violation. I haven't posted anything in about a week or two since I've been sick and I didn't feel like having all my posts deleted after their announcement. I've been emailing customer service, but they are giving me the typical BS "clear you cookies or try another browser." I think I finally managed to get them to uderstand that there are accounts that are being closed or whatever. I got this as a reply from them:
Hello,

Thank you for contacting Wizards Customer Service. I have verified your account and have forwarded your request to the appropriate team to look into your account. They will be in contact with you as soon as they can.

Please let us know if you ever have any further questions or concerns. You can reply to this email or you can call us at the phone number listed below during business hours. We’ll be happy to help as best we can.

We would appreciate your feedback on the service we are providing you.

To login to your account, or update your question please

Jacob
Online Response Crew

Remove ads