Where to find a nerdy girl?

Gfreak2x9

Explorer
I logged in after many years and replied to myself...

Hello!

I'm you at age 24 and I'm here to answer your questions! First and foremost try not to post these things online kiddo, you may find a 20 page thread laughing in your face when you're older. Second of all, you're 21 and complaining on EN World...this might be part of the problem! But I digress, you are young, you just turned 21 after all! Beyond your basic understanding of High School relationships, you have no clue what love even is! Let me reassure you of a few things...

You will find love! Her name is Anna and she will be the greatest blessing in your life! Honor her, love her, and never forget why you fell in love with her in the first place! She will become your best friend, and a loving partner who humbles you with her kindness.

The people you are gaming with right now! They are not your friends, they are toxic, and they bully you. You're 21 and you don't know this... but you have serious issues pal. All those years of mental abuse from an angry stepfather... they did their number whether you deny it or not. It's okay though. You are 21, and you're able to help yourself! Go to therapy, and start to heal. You'll come out a stronger, healthier man, who is able to love as he should.

Get a better job! You do have SOME real friends and they hook you UP man! You get years of tech support and customer service experience that will boost your resume for years to come! But that's beside the point! APPLY YOURSELF! You are smarter than you think, and you can learn more than you realize! Like D&D life is what you make it! Right now you are a level 1 adult...with no idea how to do anything! Its amazing what 3 (almost 4) years can do to a man!

Learn to get over your mistakes. Everyone makes them. Many people are ashamed of them, but I encourage you to think otherwise! Realize that each and every person in this world had to make mistakes to get where they are today! Nobody woke up with $20,000,000,000 from divine intervention and simply lives happily...they earned it. And part of earning it was making those mistakes!

Finally! Posting on EN World looking for girls, bad idea! Nothing says desperate like crying alone while writing on a nerd forum! Geez! Getting a dating profile? Good idea! In fact that's how you meet Anna! Though she won't actually play D&D with you until 6/30/2017, at which point you'll long into EN World and CRINGE at your social awkwardness before stopping and thinking about how much you've grown. Then you'll post to your own thread and give some good advice to yourself and others in your situations. Even the ones you were too afraid to bring up back then!

Sincerely, yourself at age 24!

Remove ads