Pathfinder, Level 1 Game - Saturday Nights Online

athos

First Post
Hey there

My buddy Seannachie is going to run a game on Saturday nights, 7 pm Central time, either on OpenRPG or maybe on Roll20. Right now we are on OpenRPG, but there is about a 30% chance we will change over.

Game is set in the world of Greyhawk. Starting level is 1st. Pathfinder rules. Most Paizo stuff is allowed.

I am playing a human sorcerer. There is a elan psion, but not sure if she will play going forward. We lost our rogue to RL issues, but might be getting a new one.

Looking for 4 or 5 more reliable players. If you PM me, I will give you Seannachie's email and you can send him your character concept. Rules for character creation are at :
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zc_AzuS4zNhgqdzlo7SJiITV6XoYFRZKWTFOSKPtKqo/edit?pli=1

Reliability is a major factor, if you can't make Saturday nights, please don't apply. If you can, look forward to gaming with you.

Dan / Athos

Tovec

Explorer
How long on Saturdays do you play? I'm going to check my availability but I can likely join if there are still spots. I just need to know more details and if you are still open.

athos

First Post
You can still send in your character concept to Ron, as per the link... if he likes it you are in.

Not sure if he has finalized selections, but the game has been moved to roll20 and the link is :
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/9778/greyhawk-those-forgotten

I see he has selected 2 players, I think he is looking for 4 or 5 at most, so there are at least 2 slots open.

We normally play for about 3 hours on Saturday nights, sometimes a little more.

Ag Owl

First Post
Interested in finding out more

5 PM pacific.. I can make it most times, but not always as planed vacations will come first.

Long time D&D'er who really prefers Rouges and multi-classing. I am just getting into pathfinder.
My internet is on satellite, so there is a 5 second delay on transmissions.

Owl

Remove ads