The Walking Dead 4.8 "Too Far Gone" (Spoiler Alert - Mid Season Finale!)

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
I don't know if the writers- comic or TV show- intended it, but as of the last 2 episodes, the Governor solidly reminds me of Satan from Milton's Paradise Lost[/I: he had a chance for redemption, but in the end, he could not accept the olive branch.

And everything went to Hell.

I'm just glad they finally killed the governor. His storyline was pretty tired. I'm also a bit irked by the whole "destroy their base and scatter them all in different directions." They did that at the end of season two with the farm. I hope they aren't going to be doing this over and over and over.

The episode did have it's good moments.

NewJeffCT

First Post
intense finish to the finale, with a huge battle that ended with Hershel and The Governor being killed, as well as numerous others, possibly including Judith.

The survivors are seemingly scattered with Rick & Carl together, Tyreese with 2 kids, and Daryl and Michonne by themselves, with a bunch of people on the school bus.

NewJeffCT

First Post
I'm just glad they finally killed the governor. His storyline was pretty tired. I'm also a bit irked by the whole "destroy their base and scatter them all in different directions." They did that at the end of season two with the farm. I hope they aren't going to be doing this over and over and over.

The episode did have it's good moments.

well, other than Andrea in Season 2, the rest of the group eventually gathered together at the same spot by the highway. It remains to be seen if they have a plan after Prison-A-Geddon.

I don't know if the writers- comic or TV show- intended it, but as of the last 2 episodes, the Governor solidly reminds me of Satan from Milton's Paradise Lost[/I: he had a chance for redemption, but in the end, he could not accept the olive branch.

And everything went to Hell.

That was my take. I think that he killed who he did, highlighted what he was rejecting.

well, other than Andrea in Season 2, the rest of the group eventually gathered together at the same spot by the highway. It remains to be seen if they have a plan after Prison-A-Geddon.
I'm sure they have some plan for it, which will probably turn out to be almost the same as what happened before... which just means it's more of the same.

Remove ads