• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Walking Dead 4.8 "Too Far Gone" (Spoiler Alert - Mid Season Finale!)

Well, he had turned a corner. It just meant that he'd gone around the block again, and ended up where he started. :)

True. He did kind of end up in the exact same spot. The way Morrissey was going on on the Talking Dead, it sounded like he expected Rick and The Governor to become great pals.

jasper

Rotten DM
I wish I could find old working tanks like the Governor. Where did the tank come from? Did someone drive from Atlanta from to his front trailer park? I like TWD but sometimes it gets stupid.

I wish I could find old working tanks like the Governor. Where did the tank come from? Did someone drive from Atlanta from to his front trailer park? I like TWD but sometimes it gets stupid.

Mitch. He said he was a tank operator in the military. I believe he pretty much drove off with it when his base was overwhelmed by the zombies (though I may not be getting that last bit entirely correct). According to Mitch, having a tank made survival pretty easy when the apocalypse hit.

Richards

Legend
I presume you mean that Kirkman was on Talking Dead?
To me, the funniest thing about last night's episode of "Talking Dead" was that Robert Kirkman was one of three guests (the other two being Herschel and Maggie), and he didn't get to say a word or be spoken to until 17 minutes into the hour-long episode. He kind of had a "why am I even here?" look on his face after awhile.

Johnathan

NewJeffCT

First Post
To me, the funniest thing about last night's episode of "Talking Dead" was that Robert Kirkman was one of three guests (the other two being Herschel and Maggie), and he didn't get to say a word or be spoken to until 17 minutes into the hour-long episode. He kind of had a "why am I even here?" look on his face after awhile.

Johnathan

I was thinking that myself when I was watching it. But, I think the emotional impact of Hershel (Scott Wilson) dying was big, so it was justified. Just from all the clips they showed from the cast, they all seemed to love Wilson - he was probably like a father figure to all of them. Plus, his was the first "big" death of the season, and Laurie Cohen (Maggie) was still pretty emotional about it.

JRRNeiklot

First Post
When Daryl tossed a grenade down the tank gun, and Mitch yelled "Grenade!", Who was he talking to? I almost turned it off. He may as well have said "perform evasive maneuvers."

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Mitch was probably shouting to the rest of the tank crew. Tanks are generally operated by 3-5 man crews- minimally a driver, a gunner, a commander, and in most, a loader is also required- and AFAIK, none can be operated in combat by a single person.

Last edited:

Remove ads