Eschatolic Dragons: The Upper End of Ridiculous

Apepsnake

First Post
Makes sense for unbeings, but sidereals aren't really a threat towards Time Lords and Demiurges

"While the eternals themselves border on the omnipotent, their existence is challenged by equally powerful creatures including: anomalies (eternal abominations); hyperforms"

a 255 HD mega-elemental first one sounds like a snack for a 300+ HD demiurge

i kinda feel like hyperforms would just be really big things, or just super powerful random creatures; more or less the Eternals would be the races, the hyperforms the animals, and eschatols the dragons

Makes sense for unbeings, but sidereals aren't really a threat towards Time Lords and Demiurges

"While the eternals themselves border on the omnipotent, their existence is challenged by equally powerful creatures including: anomalies (eternal abominations); hyperforms"

a 255 HD mega-elemental first one sounds like a snack for a 300+ HD demiurge

i kinda feel like hyperforms would just be really big things, or just super powerful random creatures; more or less the Eternals would be the races, the hyperforms the animals, and eschatols the dragons
Ah I wasn't sure what source material you were referring to. I was dead reckoning and just gave my best guess. But, with that said, I agree nothing of anything less than 500 hit dice at least unless specifically designed for the sole task of 'fighting' a Time Lord.

I don't know if I would exactly lump all the beings into similar clades as normal animals and plants and such but I see where your coming from and shorthand wise for storyline purposes it makes sense.

I suppose in my campaigns a Hyperform would be like a Hyperborean High Council member or a High Legionarre. I also make a group of Transexistential threats known as Pleromic Phenominon which are the next stage up from Anomalies as Anomalies at that level are basically floor lint to Monads.

Hyperform? Lol

Apepsnake

First Post
makes sense, they are CR 600+ and are "forms," yeah it does make sense to make a new version of 8D abominations, thanks for the input

also your dergs are good starting points for Muhlatimic dragons, and i made a general grouping of them (want some of the really big numbers stuff?)

And the input on un-beings has led to the conclusion that they are essentially just eternal level umbrals

(also here's the whole quote: "While the eternals themselves border on the omnipotent, their existence is challenged by equally powerful creatures including: anomalies (eternal abominations); hyperforms; nehaschimic dragons; quantum golems; spectrals; transelementals and un-beings, as well as other eternals of course.")

we pretty much know what spectrals are (pretty much just reflections of eternals that challenge them), and transelementals are pretty much Satan (first one of matter) on steroids

Interesting. I think the Sundered work pretty well as spectrals. An incorporeal dead Monad. ftn. Transelementals might be congruent with my Raagens. I may stat out a few once im done making those. Hmm.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases