Eschatolic Dragons: The Upper End of Ridiculous

Brilliant word Beefermatic ,
I assume that the Eschatologic Dragons are one tier above the Nehasimic?

Were there any guidelines for creating new kinds or are these completely your creation?

If I am not mistaken you have shown us two kinds of Eschatologic dragons so far, will there be others?

Keep up the good work , your creations in this system are brilliant and very useful for me as a template to make my own "super-monsters".(Alas I cant post them since some of my players are watching this forum , maybe after the campaign is finished).

Hey Betrayor!

I do indeed have a rubric I use for the Eschatols. If you look in the IH Bestiary pg 62, the Dragon entry. Basically I reverse engineered the same level of progression from Neotic (epic) to Adamic to Nehaschemic Dragon, however as the Eschatols were intended to be far more powerful than a TIme Lord, I multiplied by times 4 instead of doubling. In short, this is what I created:

Eschatolic Dragon Traits:

Eschatolic Dragons gain all the traits of Neotic, Adamic, and Nehaschimic Dragons except the following:

Omnific Traits: Eschatolic Dragons gain three fundamental concepts they are comprised of (Infinity, Glory, Power; Nothingness, Emptiness, Stillness; Wishes, Magic, Impossibility; etc) These work just like a divine being's Divine Bonus, and they gain this to all Checks, AC, Attack Rolls, DCs, Initiative, SR, Saving Throws and all other potential rolls. They gain a +1 bonus of each type for each HD they possess.

Space-Folding (Ex): An Eschatolic Dragon is able to fold space to instantly travel to any point in the mutiverse at any time, this effectively makes the Dragon occupy all spaces for all positive benefits or effects, and not occupy any space that would be considered non beneficial. Essentially allowing the dragon to target a foe without being able to be targeted itself.

Poly-Existential (Ex): An Eschatolic Dragon is a being that exists in multiple concepts and multiple timestreams all at once. It entirely controls it’s dimensions, and it’s opponent’s perceptions of it at all times, allowing it to simultaneously exist as both something micro-diminutive for purposes of detecting it and attacking it and also Xonna-Titanic for purposes of grappling, damage, etc. it is treated as having an effectively infinite size bonus in both AC, Grapple, and Attack all at the same time without penalty. Quite literally if engaging another Eschatol they will become trillions of times the size of the multiverse in an instant and continuously grow from there or shrink down to the size of a virus or smaller all at the speed of thought.

Reality Rending Jaws (Ex): A bite from the Dragon sends opponents hurtling to a different existence of the Dragon’s choice or if slain their parts are cast throughout time and space to seemingly random dimensions and times. (!00% chance to eradicate a foe treating them as never existing, if this attack kills a foe it sends his atoms scattering throughout all existences at once)

Fractal Wings (Ex): An Eschatol's wings split every round doubling it’s number of wing attacks per round, and it’s number of actions per round indefinitely. It starts combat with 1000 wings and double actions.

Enchanted Claws (Ex): Eschatolic Dragons have unique enchantments on their claws based around the dragon's concept. (Rule of thumb I never try to make this too OP, it's easy to make these things grossly overpowered, but I try to balance them in such a way that a party of post Transmortal beings could possibly beat it in the right situations)

All Ability Scores are all at 192 for a Wyrmling and gain an additional +64 for each category beyond Wyrmling

HD : All Eschatology start with 1600 HD and gain +100 per Age Category (2,700 at Great Wyrm) They also gain d10,000s health and have a ten-thousandfold Hp Multiplier

They gain two distinct Breath Attacks, with these I try to think of the absolute most insane attack form I can think of regarding a particular ability out creature concept, and then try to outdo myself. A breath weapon that can breath thousands of Nehashimic Dragons into existence or a Breath Weapon that can eradicate any action and heal any course of events for example. So if I was to make a Fire Eshatol, doesn't really make sense as fire is such a basic element but bare with me, I would look into what physicists say the highest possible form of heat the most extreme, and use that as a breath weapon vice simply a really crazy beam of red lighting-death fire which is what my initial thought was, see what I mean?

They also gain a bonus Divine Ability, Epic Feat, Cosmic Ability, Transcendental Ability, and Omnific Ability for each age category they possess. these Bonus abilities are granted to them via their Draconic Heritage so all members of a particular species will have the same bonus abilities. For each 6 Omnific Powers they gain I allow them access to a 'Metempiric' Ability, incredible effects normally only accessible to the Supreme Being.

Additionally I grant them the 'Spiritual Growth' rules outlined in the Ascension manual pg 17. So they gain extra Divine abilities for every 5 HD they possess and can take those as they see fit, remember that Divine abilities can be saved for Cosmic and Transcendental abilities.

There are other things I grant them, and use their Bonus abilities to give them unique abilities instead. It's a bit hodgepodge but I firmly believe that most DnD creatures are to an extent. I also move abilities around here and there.

Anyway broski I hope that gave you the answer you were looking for. I do this for most of my unique creatures really and once you get the hang of it it's not really hard, it just takes a bit of cutting corners and looking at the bigger picture.

And Yes I have the Taiji Dragon, which is... interesting, due to it's nature of utter nothingness it's been difficult to describe in character sheet format. I use it in my campaigns, it's the end of all time, a gaping maw of darkness left only after all else is gone and devours everything. But it doesn't have stats, it uses 'Nth' abilities which give it no discernible HD, Saves, space, stats, etc, it's more like a giant storm or area effect vice a creature and is used more like an insane trap, physics go backwards, things no longer make sense, the faster you run the closer you get, it steals divinity, and has something called the breath of breath where it will turn immortals or transmortals mortal again and steal their last breath, it's really a terrifying creation, but once it's done I'll put it up. :)

Last edited:

Ahoy Beefy,

apologies for the slow reply amigo.

The main thing is that you and your friends are having fun, I am sure people appreciate the new monsters too.

Personally I dunno how you can stick the 3E/Pathfinder stuff (particularly at high level) although I always tried to make my own work as playable as I could. I tried to cram as many ideas into the book as possible...who knows if I'd ever get to do another *cough* ahem. :eek:

The Time Lords name was lifted from myth (in this out of print volume I have called "Life Forces", but my own inspiration was probably more akin to Marvel's cosmic figures such as the Living Tribunal (a Tetrad-High Lord).

Hey Krusty,

I can see the resemblance with the Living Tribunal, interesting!

Honestly, at high levels, really we just use basically our own system, in essence your system ends up just working like an expansion on the D20/PF rules and as long as one doesn't get caught up on the details and goes on estimation and focus on the bigger picture, it's not hard. Example; A 240 HD Old One, is going to have 48 base Divine Abilities right? With equipment rules and people giving up artifacts to gain more abilities, they can gain up to 192 divine abilities and still have 1 artifact left, well that would be basically all of the divine abilities in the book, and that would be a waste as you simply wont use most of them and most wont be helpful at that level. However, they can take those abilities and transfer them to Cosmic and Transcendent abilities, 32 Cosmic Powers or 5 Transcendent abilities and 2 Cosmic Abilities, obviously this is just a mock up and they'll have plenty of divine abilities and powers they've used up until this point so many of those will be used up already but 5 Transcendent powers is certainly WAY more simple than 192 Divine Abilities or thousands of feats.

Likewise, with Ability Scores, I have people round up to multiples of 5 or 10 to make it easy for large number calculations. a few stat points at low levels make s ahuge difference but at high levels the sheer amount of damage one needs to do to effect a foe and the saves and such they need to break are so far beyond that that it becomes far more like chess than dnd in a lot of ways. It becomes a game of strategy and defense, vice whos bigger and stronger, so to speak. If someone has a 107 strength I'll usually up it to 110, or if someone has a 92 dex I'll drop it to 90, it just makes sense after a while and once they break the thousands mark, I usually just round up by 100s, not always and some people have a stick up their butt, and are :):):):)ing OCD about their sheets, so I just let them suffer through terrible calculations and they usually just drop off after a while, sad but true, and it's how one needs to be at these levels frankly to make the game run smoothly. :)

Hey Krusty,

Hey Beefy mate! :)

I can see the resemblance with the Living Tribunal, interesting!

Certainly that was how I visualized them. I was going to stat one up but it was just going to be a multi-sided head without a body...presumably it could manifest a body if it wished.

Honestly, at high levels, really we just use basically our own system, in essence your system ends up just working like an expansion on the D20/PF rules and as long as one doesn't get caught up on the details and goes on estimation and focus on the bigger picture, it's not hard. Example; A 240 HD Old One, is going to have 48 base Divine Abilities right? With equipment rules and people giving up artifacts to gain more abilities, they can gain up to 192 divine abilities and still have 1 artifact left, well that would be basically all of the divine abilities in the book, and that would be a waste as you simply wont use most of them and most wont be helpful at that level. However, they can take those abilities and transfer them to Cosmic and Transcendent abilities, 32 Cosmic Powers or 5 Transcendent abilities and 2 Cosmic Abilities, obviously this is just a mock up and they'll have plenty of divine abilities and powers they've used up until this point so many of those will be used up already but 5 Transcendent powers is certainly WAY more simple than 192 Divine Abilities or thousands of feats.

I definitely built that whole 'trading up' the abilities because I simply think with feats, spells, powers and items; 3E (and its surrogates) just gets out of control far too fast. No one is going to be able to remember everything. That's one of the reasons 4E was better in terms of monster design - you could boil the important information down to 1-10 powers dependent upon Minion - Solo rank.

Likewise, with Ability Scores, I have people round up to multiples of 5 or 10 to make it easy for large number calculations. a few stat points at low levels make s ahuge difference but at high levels the sheer amount of damage one needs to do to effect a foe and the saves and such they need to break are so far beyond that that it becomes far more like chess than dnd in a lot of ways. It becomes a game of strategy and defense, vice whos bigger and stronger, so to speak. If someone has a 107 strength I'll usually up it to 110, or if someone has a 92 dex I'll drop it to 90, it just makes sense after a while and once they break the thousands mark, I usually just round up by 100s, not always and some people have a stick up their butt, and are :):):):)ing OCD about their sheets, so I just let them suffer through terrible calculations and they usually just drop off after a while, sad but true, and it's how one needs to be at these levels frankly to make the game run smoothly. :)

I wonder if you could take things even further and determine immortal ability scores by exponential numbers or some other method like Trumping (ie. you are simply higher or lower than the opponent).

Better score = roll two dice
Equal score = roll one dice
Lesser score = roll two dice take worst result

etc.

Oros

“Orafate, the End of Time, Fate, The Great Nothing, The Blackened Infinity”

-----------------------------------------------

Riem, The Akashic Aspect of Darkness, has finally caught up with you, you assaulted him head on some time ago, during which you physically were able to drive him from the field, no easy task, but Riem plays the long game and has been waiting to exact some form of revenge upon you for your insolence for some time now.

You know he’s here, the sky has struck black, the stars have all but faded away, Even the star in which you are floating a few million miles from appears dim and it’s fires have stopped moving entirely as if it’s frozen in time.

“You know, time is funny.” Riem says, casually sauntering out of the shadows behind you as if it were a backdrop, walking on empty space as if it were solid ground, hands in the pockets of his long black velvety coat. The ground taps with his every footfall, echoing as if he’s walking across a wooden stage in an auditorium.

“I sometimes wonder what will become of me when all this is said and done, once Thychen has come to completion, will I, and all his other Aspects simply cease? Cast aside like used toys? Or will I move onto something greater? Who knows, perhaps I may replace him…” He chuckles a manufactured laugh side eying you with his empty pits. He smiles slowly, wolfishly, terribly.

After a pause, he continues, “Not that you will have much to worry about on that front, see I’ve made many friends in high places, places far higher than you, you banal base entity, what a waste you’ve made of yourself, nearly unlimited potential and you’ve used it in such a terribly predictable fashion…” He shakes his head in disappointment.

You make a move, cosmic energy of unimaginable power wells within you, mighty Temporal Lord, and you fire a wave of pure devastation towards Riem, a blinding flash makes the stars visible again as they consecutively explode like a concentrated blast of supernova energy, crumbling the galaxy to stardust. Riem, predictably turns into shadows and reappears in the distance behind you.

He laughs.

“What a temper you have, did those poor inhabitants of all those worlds you callously destroyed just now deserve that?” He asks mockingly.

Reim suddenly begins drawing symbols of green light into the air in front of him with his fingertip which expand exponentially and grow ever more complex, at first you can make them out, a summoning perhaps, but even your mighty Divine magical knowledge is paltry in comparison to Riem’s fabled spellcasting. Suddenly a strange feeling goes over you, you see the universe turns somewhat grayish black and it seems like time itself pinches to a point.

“Behold my friend, this is the End of Time” He opens one arm beckoningly to the ever expanding gray. He sneers and looks directly at you with fire in his eyes “You dare to lay your hands upon me? You would dare to interfere with my plans!? You peasant! This is the fate of those who cross me! You fool!” Reim points to the center of the pinch in spacetime which seems to have grown, laughs a long and wicked laugh bows a low bow, bids you adieu, turns and begins walking and steps between dimensions leaving a reddish after image and then nothing.

You’re suddenly alone, the stars have disappeared entirely just weird concentric circles moving towards a central mass, you feel a palpable tug like being pulled by a tractor beam or unknown force towards the pinched point, now smudge in spacetime.

You look and it’s hard to describe what you see, a smeared oval of darkness in the distance, getting larger, or are you getting closer? You see the smudge begins to stretch out like a horizon on either side as you look, you can see it stretching further and further somehow you can see it continuing to stretch out, it doesn’t really make sense.

You shift your gaze back towards the smudge’s spherical central mass and now you see two massive almond shaped eyes terrible and anathema, a color beyond description, open in the darkness and peer directly at you, into you, followed by a massive jaw stretching from one side of the oval to the other like a massive jack-o-lantern grin, suddenly something about this whole thing seems familiar, like you’ve been here before, a thousand thousand times, you realize that things that encounter this entity never live to speak about it, a great and terrible fear washes over you like being plunged into cold water, you understand what Riem meant by the End of Time!

The Fool!

He risked existence and brought you to the end of fate itself, the point where Thychen, the Supreme Being’s, Creation ends! You’re looking into the maw of eternity itself. You immediately attempt to run to find the being in front of you again. You try to attack to find your blasts, your mighty Expressions of Power simply redirected into it’s mouth, it seems to enjoy the taste of your energy, you try to teleport to find you move nowhere, you attempt to manipulate reality to find it explodes in a cascade of bluish blackish white antimatter around you.

You turn to face the creature, there has to be a way! Again it’s horrible eyes look through you, you feel your experiences being devoured, you feel for the first time in eons the cold bite of space, you can’t move, you can’t fly? What? It’s hard to think, hard to breathe, why do you need to breathe? You see the creature opens it’s maw wide, and suddenly, you feel your spirit pulled from your body, you turn around and look at your mortal form floating dead in space. This doesn’t make sense, you’re a Time Lord, not a mortal… Those are the last thoughts you think before your essence, your body and all that you are, are lost to oblivion for all eternity.

Ancient Taiji (Nothingness) Dragon
Unsizable (Giga-Titanic) Poly-Existential Eschatolic Dragon

Hit Dice:
Has no Hp/ 2,500d10,000 x ten thousand (-- hp/ 250,000,000,000 hp)
Armor Class: -- (-- Oblivion,-- Stillness,-- Nothingness)

Initiative: Always goes at the end of the Round, but knows all of fate and plans accordingly
Speed: Does not move/ Folds Space to it

Base Attack/Grapple: --/-- Cannot be targeted
Attack:
The All Devouring Maw (See Below)
The Claws of Attraction (See Below)
Devour Existence (See Below)

Special Attacks: Static Reality, Breath of Breath, Breath of Oblivion, Blasphemy of Mortality, Wings of Shattered Reality, Jaws of Existential Terror

Special Qualities: DR: --/--, SR: --, Nth Traits, Omni-Elemental Immunity, Omni-Elemental Absorbtion, Omni-Elemental Reflection, Overwhelming Toughness, Adaption, Space Folding, Poly-Existential, Immunities, Keen Senses, Nth Eye, Nth Sense, Nth (Ability Score), Iatric Vulnerability, Nth Toughness

Saves: Fort --, Ref --, Will --
Abilities: Str --, Dex --, Con --, Int --, Wis --, Cha --
Skills: Makes no skill checks

Environment: The End of Time
Organization: Solitary
Challenge Rating: (official CR 3,750)

Treasure: Standard
Alignment: Beyond Alignment
Effective Class Level: 5,000

When Thychen, the Supreme Being, created all Existence, his first Creation was the Wuji Dragon, his Son the Annorrath, but in the act of creation, that act made defined a previously undefined Multiverse. In doing so "Something" was separated from "Nothing" and with this act, the Taiji was born, the cosmic afterbirth of the birth of the Wuji. This being represents the end of all things, as much as the Wuji is Infinity, this being is emptiness and lack, as much as he is energy and power this being is stillness. It is the equivalent of the 0 next to an Infinity sign, both are infinite, but utterly opposite. When all is said and done the only thing left will be nothingness, the only thing left is the Taiji.

Combat: The Taiji Dragon is a interesting creature. It is not effected like normal beings as it is not actually part of this reality at all. It watches all things and takes appropriate actions but is much more like a natural phenomenon or plant in it’s methods and should be treated more like a horrible natural disaster or trap. It cannot take actions in the traditional sense, but has a number of patterns it can use to devour and destroy it’s foes.

The only exceptions to this are it’s Breath Attacks and Cascading Abrogate abilities which can be targeted onto a foe.

The Dragon always attempts to pull all things into it’s All Devouring Maw, it’s ‘Claws of Attraction’ pull all matter towards the Maw at the speed of light and those fighting it must contend with this constant and inescapable current. It cannot be affected by most abilities and this too must be contended with as it rests outside the confines of space and time yet can affect those within. It will steal the Divinity of all beings with it’s Blasphemy of Mortality and then suck the souls out of all mortals in it’s vicinity. All of it’s abilities are multiverse spanning and there is no escape besides temporally. Against foes somehow able to get around this, it will use it’s Hopelessness and Existential Terror abilities to literally scare the soul out of a being or weaken them to the point that it’s other abilities can affect it.

The only beings it truly fears are the Mighty Wuji and Gankyil Dragons and the greatest of High Lords as their powers can far more easily defeat it though it is a truly rare occasion for any non-Eschatol to ever defeat the Taiji and those who do only postpone the inevitable as it is the end of time incarnate, it is an infinite being, and cannot be actually destroyed just displaced. Against such beings it will repeatedly attempt to use it’s Breath of Oblivion power to neutralize whatever is actually capable of harming it.

The one thing it truly fears is Iatric Energy which is the absolute anathema to it’s being, if it can be somehow targeted with an Iatric Effect, treat it as Undead. It will actively attempt to flee from such effects if at a sufficient power.

Space-Folding (Ex): The Taiji Dragon cannot move, but is able to fold space to instantly bring all parts of creation to it instantly. It cannot move but can ‘think’ in a way, and manages this via thought. This effectively makes the Dragon occupy all spaces for all positive benefits or effects, and not occupy any space that would be considered non beneficial. Essentially allowing the dragon to target a foe without being able to be targeted itself.

The All Devouring Maw: The “Mouth” of the Taiji Dragon is far better described as a massive quasi sentient black hole like anomaly though trillions of times more deadly. Any being who comes in contact with the event horizon of the Taiji Dragon’s mouth disappear forever, erased from existence utterly.

The Claws of Attraction: The “Claws” of the Taiji are represented by the enormous spiraling pucker in space-time surrounding the monstrosity. This is represented by a constant Superluminal pull towards the center of it’s mouth. All beings existing in the same Timestream as the Taiji must constantly move away from it at faster than light speeds to avoid being sucked into the event horizon and devoured forever.

Oblivion(Ex): Oblivion is the Taiji, in the most exalted of senses, divorcing him entirely from reality, though still somehow he is unimaginably real, this removes the following effects of his from being effected and effectively removes these checks from needing to be made for him, all abilities he uses work without fail, and all abilities fail against him as he is not actually there. This is signified by a – in his statistic block for the following abilities: Armor Class, Attack Rolls, Checks ( Ability Checks, Caster Level Checks, Skill Checks, Turning Checks, Difficulty Class (for any and all abilities), Initiative, Saving throws, and Spell Resistance.

Nothingness(Ex): The Taiji Dragon is made of Lack, he is nothing, Nothingness made real. He is the shadow cast across the universe at the time of the Wuji’s creation, the Yin to the Yang. This removes the following effects of his from being effected and effectively removes these checks from needing to be made for him, all abilities he uses work without fail, and all abilities fail against him as he is not actually there. This is signified by a – in his statistic block for the following abilities: Armor Class, Attack Rolls, Checks ( Ability Checks, Caster Level Checks, Skill Checks, Turning Checks, Difficulty Class (for any and all abilities), Initiative, Saving throws, and Spell Resistance.

Stillness(Ex): When the final particle has stopped moving, when the final wave has stopped flowing and all things are still, the Taiji will remain. This removes the following effects of his from being effected and effectively removes these checks from needing to be made for him, all abilities he uses work without fail, and all abilities fail against him as he is not actually there. This is signified by a – in his statistic block for the following abilities: Armor Class, Attack Rolls, Checks ( Ability Checks, Caster Level Checks, Skill Checks, Turning Checks, Difficulty Class (for any and all abilities), Initiative, Saving throws, and Spell Resistance.

Nondimensional (Ex): 100% of all actions fail against the Taiji.

Transcendental Nullification (Ex): The Taiji annihilates all Transcendental Abilities of it’s enemies.

Blasphemy of Mortality: Creatures that look into the unfathomable eyes of the Taiji lose their Divine Immunities, Divine Bonus, and are effectively considered mortal until it removes it’s gaze, or the affected is somehow able to break the gaze. This ability is used to asphyxiate Immortals who suddenly find themselves gasping for air and freezing to death in the middle of Pleromic Space. It is also used to remove immunities to things like Fear…

Breath of Breath (Su): The Last Breath of all things. This pulls in all beings in creation towards it’s hungering maw much like a baleen whale pulling in plankton, and steals the life force of any mortal being without save, pulling their very souls from their bodies and devouring them forever. Coupled with Blasphemy of Mortality this effect is devastating.

Breath of Oblivion (Su): This crack of black thunder steals the ink off the pages of the Akashic Library, permanently annihilating one being from ever have existing. Any being struck by this attack must be resurrected by either the Will of the Supreme Being, The Akashic, a Lipika, or The Breath of Cleansing Light of the Wuji Dragon, all other means fail and even all memories of the affected disappear from the multiverse forever.

Nth: (Ability Score): The Taiji Dragon has no ability scores in the traditional sense as it does not exist within the confines of this existence. This is represented by a – in it’s statistic block. It can make few actions and is considered stationary, it never, moves except to use it’s breath weapons, always is considered to be in front of all foes regardless of orientation and never speaks, it will however use telepathy, usually in the form of vivid images to get it’s points across, and though it is considered to have no ‘intellect’ or ‘wisdom’ scores in the traditional sense, it is considered to know all things as it can perceive all creation from beginning to end, in a way it is all ceations as it is both the beginning and end of time itself, and thusly can ‘think’ in a unique way like few things can.

Nth Eye (Ex): The Taiji Dragon cares not for the actions of ‘enemies’ and is the fate of all beings. It makes no rolls in the traditional sense and all actions are considered to have no save.

Hopelessness: Immunities to Fear and Morale begin to crumble and eventually shatter in the Taiji’s presence. Every round all enemies lose 1 ability that gives it immunity to fear or morale effects. Once all immunities to fear or morale resistances are obliterated the enemy gains a stacking permanent -1 penalty for every 100 HD the Dragon possesses (-25) to all rolls every round as it’s psyche begins to utterly shatter.

Jaws of Existential Terror (Ex): The maw of the Taiji eminates a bone chilling fear. No being is immune to this effect (Though a Wuji’s Breath of Cleansing Light negates the effect for as long as it remains on the same Timestream as it) as they stare into the End of Time and thusly their eventual fate. Beings that look into it’s ever gaping jaws take no damage but are plunged deeper and deeper into the stages of fear every 1d4+1 rounds until the terror becomes too much and their heart stops and they die literally from fear itself. Beings killed in such a manner disappear from reality pulled into oblivion never to be heard from again.
1st Stage: No Effect, creeping feeling of fear
2nd Stage: Menace (Scared until dragon is affected by an ability)
3rd Stage: Shaken
4th Stage: Frightened
5th Stage: Panicked
6th Stage: Cowering (can make no actions)
7th Stage: Death from fear itself
8th Stage: 1d4+1 rounds after this the body is pulled in and lost for all time.

Wings of Shattered Reality (Ex): The Taiji Dragon’s wings do not work like other Eschatolic Dragon’s wings as it cannot make actions that require movement. It’s fractal wings stretch like smears of darkness ever longer, infinitely, into the vast void of creation, and instead apply a plethora of effects to the Timestream it currently effects. Beings within range suddenly find physics no longer make sense, the parameters of this effect are up to the GM, examples of what my Taiji’s wings do are as follows: Immunities work in reverse, a stacking exhaustion penalty of -25 per round to all saves checks and rolls, exits are traps leading deeper into the dragon’s maw, beings find themselves unable to fall, damage heals the dragon if it is somehow able to be struck, healing damages it, the universe becomes like a catacomb with endless pathways and seeming exits and ways away from the Taiji with nothing working but a specific course of action.

Static Reality (Ex): Blocks uses of Wish, Miracle, and Alter Reality returning it upon the caster in the form of d100’s antimatter damage per HD of the caster. (Ex: 1000hd Immortal would take 1000d100 Antimatter Damage for using 1 use of Alter Reality)

Poly-Existential (Ex): The Infinity Dragon is a being that exists in multiple concepts and multiple timestreams all at once. It entirely controls it’s dimensions, and it’s opponent’s perceptions of it at all times, allowing it to simultaneously exist as both something micro-diminutive for purposes of detecting it and attacking it and also Xonna-Titanic for purposes of grappling, damage, etc. it is treated as having an effectively infinite size bonus in both AC, Grapple, and Attack all at the same time without penalty.

Cascading Abrogate (Ex): The Taiji Abrogates a new ability from a chosen target each and every round until the dragon is defeated or you escape it’s range (all existence but not all time).

Nth Traits: Considered only a presence, is unkillable besides by Omnific or higher abilities and reforms eventually no matter what kills it. It is immune to all affects that require a save, and are immune to magical and natural effects. They have 3 fundamental forces of the cosmos that they are associated with that apply to AC, Attack rolls, All Checks, DCs, Initiative, Saves, and Spell resistance.

Nth Toughness (Ex): The Taiji Dragon has an effectively infinite Damage Reduction, uses d10,000s for base hit dice, and has a ten-thousand x health multiplier.

Nth Sense (Ex): The Taiji Dragon is the inevitability of all fates and can perceive the true end of time, even for the Supreme Being as he is The End of Time made manifest. All actions are meaningless to the Taiji as no actions can effect him. (This can be foiled with Omni Eye, Infinity Eye and Omega Eye allowing Time Lords and Other Eschatols to affect him)

Devour Existence (Su): The Taiji pulls in the entirety of creation into it’s jaws devouring all reality in an instant, this erases an entire timestream from creation but cannot effect the past, only the present and future. It is considered to be devouring all creation at the End of Time.

Vulnerability to Iatric Energy: The Taiji, if it can somehow be affected can be defeated by Iatric (Divine Healing, or damaging Positive) energy. It has no resistance to such effects and takes Double damage just as if it were undead. The Omnific Iatric Effect, which would work just like the Iatric Effect ability, but heal d1000’s would be it’s greatest weakness.

Last edited:

Nope the Eschatols are very very powerful, far stronger than a Time Lord but the Mulahat are as far beyond an Eschatol as an Eschatol is above a Nehaschemic Dragon.

RPWT

Explorer
The Mulahat Dragons made by Omeganian make great impressive to me.I'm curiosity your Mulahat Dragons will make some arrange or you have other idea of fundamental of reality

The Mulahat Dragons made by Omeganian make great impressive to me.I'm curiosity your Mulahat Dragons will make some arrange or you have other idea of fundamental of reality

Oh no, I respect everyone's work on this site, my multiverse is large enough to include them all. The Mulahat I leave as is with no discernable character sheet as they are at a point where they supercede my reality, they've been in several of my campaigns but they are by my thinking beyond the parameters of character sheets and stats.

Remove ads