{Vampire: The Masquerade - OOC} New York by Night

KitanaVorr

First Post
Give me time to look this over first to see if I can understand how this is played. I don't have the book and I've never played this before :p so hehe you'll have to bear with me.

reapersaurus

First Post
My wife and I would both like to play, Ash.

I gotta say, it is really cool seeing Vampire rules and such gracing a post on the ENBoards after so long. ;)

Both our first-person narrative backgrounds are linked from my first post, and I will work on transposing our character sheets for your game.

As an open offer, I can help with looking things up in the book(s), etc.

Jemal

Adventurer
Actually if anyone wants it, I've got the entire Core Book for V:TM Typed up in a Wordpad File. I can e-mail it to you or something if you're interested.

It's harder to follow than a pdf or the actual book, but it's better than nothing. (Long read, though)

Also, Shalimar - I e-mailed you soemthing, did you get it?

Shalimar

First Post
Jemal, I just got the email. Its a good question, look for my response back within a few minutes. Theres a few things, but if your fine with them yes.

Jemal

Adventurer
K, thanx Shal. I had 1 problem so I e-mailed you a little update (Hopefully it doesn't contradict anything you said in yours).

Shalimar

First Post
My email is sent. 9th gen isn't a problem. Nathan's Generation could be adjusted to 8th if you would like to be 9th, read my email to learn who Nathan is. I sent a second email with more info, so check your email.

Last edited:

Timothy

First Post
Well, Ashrem, I'll post my background, and try to follow the rules you posted, as well as looking at the links.
I'm sure you can then help me out with the rest.

Ashrem Bayle

Explorer
Like I said, it isn't a problem not having the books. I am more than happy to help.

Another thing I meant to add: Try to find a picture of your character online. I want real photos, not anime or any kind of cartoons. The best thing to do would be find an actor/actress you like and post a picture. This works good to have a firm mental picture of the cast.

Something to remember is that all of your character are very recently embraced. I'd like to keep the Generation scores somewhere around the 10-13 range. I can't think of a way to justify so many childer embraced by a bunch of elders in such a short period of time. I'd like to keep with canon continuity. Generations of 8-6 are the active elders of the Camarilla. They don't embrace much anymore.

Remove ads