Spelljammer, Tradesman ~ Soar

did vertically for folk wanting to do Spelljammer stuff :)

Small preview pic

tradesman_soar_small.jpg

Full sized pic

http://www.silverblades-suitcase.com/sj/tradesman/tradesman_soar.jpg

sabrinathecat

Explorer
Nice work! I've been building SpellJammer ships with Maya from time to time. Haven't done the textures yet though.
I built most of them back in college using Foam-Core board.
But that, I have to say, is a beautiful piece of work.
Well done.

Thank you, folks :)

oh hell, the weirdness of Spelljammer is what makes it fun, can be very silly or very crazy, so the way they kind of JUST tacked a wee bit of it into 4th ed but made it about "Planejamming", pfft!
however 4th ed system works miles better for working a ship in a game, treating it as a creature with multiple attacks etc

and without Spelljammer, there would be no Boo! :p

sabrinathecat

Explorer
Some of the later books (especially "ReamSpace") made it clear that the writers weren't reading or weren't understanding the core rules from the first box set. That was 2e.
Giving the bloat and puff of 4e, I think it would be best for fans to write the rules.

Niiiiiiiiice. :)

ta! :)

Some of the later books (especially "ReamSpace") made it clear that the writers weren't reading or weren't understanding the core rules from the first box set. That was 2e.
Giving the bloat and puff of 4e, I think it would be best for fans to write the rules.

one thing I hate is the gravity planes inside ships, borks everything!
it's fine outside the hull, and makes asteroids way more fun/easy to use as bases
so now I just take it that gravity is normal inside ships

Remove ads