The Walking Dead 4.16 "A" Season Finale - Spoiler Alert

NewJeffCT

First Post
Many paths collide; Rick faces sheer brutality; the group struggles to survive.

I've heard we could be getting a cliffhanger or two tonight. I wonder if the single letter title is important at all?

[video=youtube_share;IQnBslsXYJs]http://youtu.be/IQnBslsXYJs[/video]

Yeah I though it was a good ending to the season. The begining was intense enough, so the way they end resolved things by bringing the group together and showing a restored and improved rick worked for me. They didn't just kill a bunch of people because it was the finale. Also i did like the paralel between the education Rick gave Carl on snares and the end.

NewJeffCT

First Post
Yeah I though it was a good ending to the season. The begining was intense enough, so the way they end resolved things by bringing the group together and showing a restored and improved rick worked for me. They didn't just kill a bunch of people because it was the finale. Also i did like the paralel between the education Rick gave Carl on snares and the end.

Now, are Tyreese, Beth and Carol going to ride to the rescue as the cavalry?

The two showdowns were pretty intense, I thought. First with "The Claim" gang, and then with the Termites.

Now, are Tyreese, Beth and Carol going to ride to the rescue as the cavalry?

No idea. They seem to have a lot of men terminus. I am guessing carol is cagey and smart enough to anticipate problems at terminus. And rick did put that stash of guns outside the fence. I have a feeling though that their escape will cost some lives.

Also, i like the new villain. Different from the governor. More of a hipster than a rugged southern gentlemen.

NewJeffCT

First Post
No idea. They seem to have a lot of men terminus. I am guessing carol is cagey and smart enough to anticipate problems at terminus. And rick did put that stash of guns outside the fence. I have a feeling though that their escape will cost some lives.

Also, i like the new villain. Different from the governor. More of a hipster than a rugged southern gentlemen.

True, they have a lot of men there at Terminus. But, most of Rick's crew - Michonne, Daryl, Glenn, Maggie, Sasha, and even Carl, are pretty well trained. Just don't give a gun to Eugene. And, I think we'll see the real Sgt Abraham Ford next season, too.

We know the Termites are organized, smart and well armed enough to waste bullets herding Rick and company towards where they wanted them to go.

Still, I suspect we'll see a few people die as they escape. Sasha, Beth and maybe one other person.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases