To everyone who's games I'm in or running

Jarval

Explorer
Hi all.

First off, happy new year :)

I'm not going to be able to update or post to any of the games I'm in until at least Friday evening. We've had a (hopefully small) family emergency, and while I hope to be back by Friday, I may be gone longer.

Zhure, this is going to delay me completing my character for the Drell game by at least two days. I hope I'm not giving you a problem.

It's also going to delay my characters for the Psionics Friendly DM Wanted!! and Dark Sun games. Again, I hope this isn't going to give you problems, Nightfall and megamania.

Hope to be back soon, nobody use my characters for target practice while I'm gone ;) :D

Jarval.

Last edited:

garyh

First Post
We'll still be here when you get back, Jarval. Hope everything works out okay for you and your family.

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
I hope your little emergency stays little Jarv. And don't worry. I still need a few others character sheets, so until I get those, you have nothing to worry about. Even if I did, you still wouldn't. :)

Jarval

Explorer
Thanks for the well wishes folks :) The emergency seems to have worked itself out, without too much of a problem.

Greg, I'll have the Drell character posted in full form sometime tomorrow. Looking forwards to joining in the game :)

Nightfall, working on my character. I'm a bit undecided about what to play, there are just too many interesting ideas :)

Zhure

First Post
Welcome back, Jarval. I hope all is well. Take your time getting settled back in, but we are at a good point for adding new blood in Drell.

Jarval

Explorer
Zhure said:
Welcome back, Jarval. I hope all is well. Take your time getting settled back in, but we are at a good point for adding new blood in Drell.

Thanks all, I'm glad to be back :)

Greg, I've finished up my character for the Drell game in the RG thread, so you can add me in any time that suits you.

Zhure

First Post
I saw, looked over it, all seems fine. Getting late in the "day" for my inverted schedule so I'll post again within 24 hours. I'm sure you're familiar with the backstory and the island is overrun... so you can work yourself in whenever you want. The active group just left the grotto at the eastern edge of the island and are considering travelling to the tavern.

Dammit, now I gotta send email. :)

Greg

Remove ads