I watched the whole thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
Did you?

[video=youtube;G4Sn91t1V4g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4Sn91t1V4g[/video]

It is just an ad.

Yes, I watched the whole thing. I know, you must think I'm a terrible person, but let me explain. Last night they were playing the Godfather. As I'm sure I've said before, I've never watch the whole thing. So last night I did it. I forced myself to watch it. My God, what an amazingly atrocious piece of garbage movie. Why did anyone give Pacino another movie role after that? How did anyone associated with that crime against humanity make acting a career?

In any case, I needed to see something that was better, and that cat commercial was a start.

Yes, I watched the whole thing. I know, you must think I'm a terrible person, but let me explain. Last night they were playing the Godfather. As I'm sure I've said before, I've never watch the whole thing. So last night I did it. I forced myself to watch it. My God, what an amazingly atrocious piece of garbage movie. Why did anyone give Pacino another movie role after that? How did anyone associated with that crime against humanity make acting a career?

In any case, I needed to see something that was better, and that cat commercial was a start.

The Godfather is a great film.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads