I watched the whole thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zombie_Babies

First Post
Kittehs are the awesome!

Kittehs are teh suk. Dogs pwn face.

Yes, I watched the whole thing. I know, you must think I'm a terrible person, but let me explain. Last night they were playing the Godfather. As I'm sure I've said before, I've never watch the whole thing. So last night I did it. I forced myself to watch it. My God, what an amazingly atrocious piece of garbage movie. Why did anyone give Pacino another movie role after that? How did anyone associated with that crime against humanity make acting a career?

In any case, I needed to see something that was better, and that cat commercial was a start.

Godfather is good and Pacino is pretty good in it. Scarface, otoh ...

Godfather is good and Pacino is pretty good in it. Scarface, otoh ...
They both suck. I haven't watched the entire Scarface movie, and after watching this horrible waste of a movie, I'm not going to even consider watching that. Someone needs to punch Pacino in the face for all the horrible movies he has made.

That just proves there are a lot of really stupid people in the world.

No. I think it is a very good movie and I do not regard myself as stupid (using movie preference as a measure of intelligence seems kind of childish to me). Personally I do like Goodfellas better, but I still think The Godfather is a great film with some really mythic subtext to it. But certainly it isn't going to appeal to everyone.

Zombie_Babies

First Post
They both suck. I haven't watched the entire Scarface movie, and after watching this horrible waste of a movie, I'm not going to even consider watching that. Someone needs to punch Pacino in the face for all the horrible movies he has made.

Nah, the first one is pretty good. It's got an amazing cast, too. Very well written, acted and shot. Scarface isn't even in the same league. Just garbage in comparison.

No. I think it is a very good movie and I do not regard myself as stupid (using movie preference as a measure of intelligence seems kind of childish to me).
Well, that depends on how you define intelligence, how toy want to measure intelligence, and what aspect of intelligence you want to measure. In any case, 'stupid' may have been the wrong word. What I should have said is that the site you linked process that there area lot of people in the world with really terrible taste.
Personally I do like Goodfellas better, but I still think The Godfather is a great film with some really mythic subtext to it. But certainly it isn't going to appeal to everyone.
Good fellas was a fairly good movie. The Godfather was a terrible movie. Really terrible with really terrible actors, and a really bad story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads