OOC Sword of Valor, Wrath of the Righteous AP by MLeibrock and Scotley

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Take 2:

How old are everybody's characters? Keva is OLD, got that, but I'm not sure about any others... and quick look over character sheets I didn't see it.

G

Guest 11456

Take 2:

How old are everybody's characters? Keva is OLD, got that, but I'm not sure about any others... and quick look over character sheets I didn't see it.

Isolde is 22. But what is really odd is your character is 18? Aasimars reach adulthood at 60, so compared to humans at 15 that would make equivalent to about a 4 1/2 year old human.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Isolde is 22. But what is really odd is your character is 18? Aasimars reach adulthood at 60, so compared to humans at 15 that would make equivalent to about a 4 1/2 year old human.

LOL yes, that is incorrect! Fenris used an old sheet for formatting but must have missed that. I will fix it :)

Leif

Adventurer
Take 2:

Banaq is "youthful-looking" as his sheet says, but Elves do not concern themselves with petty numbers as much as lesser races. Banaq seems to be in the young-adult range somewhere, despite his white hair.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases