Dwimmermount OOC

Jimmy Disco T

First Post
Hi all

Just to let you know, I'm having a bit of a tricky time at the moment with family members on both sides of my family in two different hospitals for some fairly serious reasons. Posts from me may be a bit sporadic for the time being. If I'm holding up the flow of the game at any point then please by all means NPC me until I get back into the swing of things.

Imperialus

Explorer
Hi all

Just to let you know, I'm having a bit of a tricky time at the moment with family members on both sides of my family in two different hospitals for some fairly serious reasons. Posts from me may be a bit sporadic for the time being. If I'm holding up the flow of the game at any point then please by all means NPC me until I get back into the swing of things.

Sorry Jimmy, I missed this post somehow. At any rate, the best of all possible vibes being sent your way.

Imperialus

Explorer
On a happier note, my hardcopy of Dwimmermount has finally arrived... Well technically it's at a Purilator holding tank until I go pick it up tomorrow, but after over two and a half years since I kickstarted it that's bloody well close enough. I have to say too, I think it's been worth the wait.

Imperialus

Explorer
just checking in to make sure everyone is OK. Leif you're presently standing down the corridor away from a bunch of Kobolds that don't seem to have noticed you yet.

Leif

Adventurer
Speaking of The Gong Show (in the IC) here's a sample for you young whippersnappers who don't remember The Gong Show, (This is also probably the original inspiration for the Ettin in D&D!) :

The Bait Brothers on The Gong Show

[Notice that Jamie Farr, "Klinger" from M*A*S*H, is the judge on the far right]

Last edited:

Remove ads