D&D 5e Character Sheet - Fan made

WastingX

Explorer
I just posted the new Basic rules character sheet as a form pdf. I have also made my own versions, (1, 2 and 3 pagers)

Check out the Character sheets downloads section here at enworld

Have Fun
WastingX

Last edited:

Jeff Carlsen

Adventurer
Offical Sheets Available from Wizards.com

While I thank you for doing this, everyone should know that the official sheets are available at the WotC website. They have included several optional and variant sheets, all of which come in fillable and print-oriented versions.

It's clear than the designer and I have similar ideas for our sheets, but the official ones are better executed in many ways. When I start creating sheets, I'll probably just create optional sheets intended to augment the official ones.

WastingX

Explorer
Updated my 1 page 5E character sheet to v2

Updated my 1 page sheet to a version 2, It reflects some of the new stuff from the PHB sneak peaks and I tweaked the design a little.
Hope you like. I think it's awesome that every one has downloaded these sheets so much. Thanks to the WOTC D&D team for a great game and thanks to all of you for using my character sheets.

WastingX

Explorer
Another update to my 1pg character sheet

Updated 1 pg, tweaked the layout a little and added a 2nd optional page to handle overflow.

Are you using the Melee and Range boxes? or are they redundant to the weapon section?

Let me know what works and what doesn't

I'm glad people are liking the work. Thank you.
WastingX

Check out the Character sheets downloads section here at enworld

WastingX

Explorer
Updated 1 pg and added a 2pg chractersheet

Updated my 1pg to v4

Created a 2pg (Basically the v4 1pg with all the spell stuff on the second page)

Let me know what you think.
Check it out in the Character sheet section

Remove ads