Mad Max Fury Road

D24Gamer

First Post
I read somewhere that there isn't going to be much dialogue in the movie. I love the concept though, be great to see the "Road Warrior" back on the big screen.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Another trailer that doesn't say anything about the story.

After the first one which is essentialy prequel to the Road Warrior, Mad Max pretty much can only have one story . 1 and 2 follow the formula and I hope fury road does too. When 3 veered off course to try "story" in Barter town, it started to run out of fuel and was only saved from total breakdown when the kids got back to the desert...

GMMichael

Guide of Modos
When 3 veered off course to try "story" in Barter town, it started to run out of fuel and was only saved from total breakdown when the kids got back to the desert...

Wait, Thunderdome was an attempt at having a story? They didn't try very hard.

Judging by the Fury trailer, they're still not going to try. Looks to be nice and noisy, though. If you pay box-office price for it, let us know if the actual movie shots last as long as the trailer shots. You know, a couple seconds or so.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
from what everyone has said the movie will be one big chase

Um that goes without saying, the whole Mad Max genre is about mad car chases battling psychogansters in the apocalyptic badlands

Not much else you can do with the genre except demolition derby or go the Fast & Furious route

Saorex

First Post
from what everyone has said the movie will be one big chase

That's what I've read too, but I still hope there will be a bit (or a lot!) of character development. I always feel some kind of empty when leaving the theater after an "action-only" movie with totally nothing but explosions, guns, and cars. But thinking about it, I did like the last Dredd movie. :hmm:

Anyway, this new Mad Max LOOKS awesome. I think it will benefit a lot from the fact that it has only a minimum green screen scenes.

Remove ads