Current Standard v1.4 Character Sheets

Supersonic159

First Post
I have edited the official WotC 5e PDF character sheets for your electronic using pleasure. A lot of work that has gone into various changes, some obvious, some less obvious. the sheet is called "Current Standard" because it's the current standard of character sheet that the general community is using. They retain all of the form fill capabilities of the original, so feel free to use them electronically.

I have also modified a version the sheet for a Printer Friendly version!

I am always looking for some good critical feedback. At first this was just a thing I wanted to do for my D&D group, but the community has really banded together to make this something we can all use and appreciate. This sheet was built on and from player feedback, so please give your 2 cents because you never know how it might influence the next version.
Thank you so much for checking it out and supporting the sheet!

I've started this from Reddit and got a lot of great reception so I'm going to the best place for all thing D&D!
_____

Current Standard v1.4

Mediafire
Mega

Keep in mind this mainly for electronic use, though I have made a printer friendly version for those that want to use it!

Current Standard v1.4 - Printer Friendly

Mediafire
Mega

Here is a change log so that you can determine if it's worth moving all your information from an older version to a newer one.

Change log v1.4

Mediafire
Mega
_____

Here are the originals to compare to:

Original 5e character sheet

Original Alternate 5e character sheet

Original 3 page character sheet
_____

I hope you all enjoy!

ValeLywoud

First Post
Wow, that's really cool, would gladly use this for my games.

I know it might be a lot to ask, but any chance you could make a version that can be just printed and filled in by hand? Sorry if that's a lot to ask for.

Bryk

First Post
Appreciate the effort, but it is bugged...

Appreciate the effort, but it is bugged...

Currently resets values when you tab out (such as attributes which start at -5 and return to -5 after you update and tab out.

I have edited the official WotC 5e PDF character sheets for your electronic using pleasure. A lot of work that has gone into various changes, some obvious, some less obvious. the sheet is called "Current Standard" because it's the current standard of character sheet that the general community is using. They retain all of the form fill capabilities of the original, so feel free to use them electronically.

I have also modified a version the sheet for a Printer Friendly version!

I am always looking for some good critical feedback. At first this was just a thing I wanted to do for my D&D group, but the community has really banded together to make this something we can all use and appreciate. This sheet was built on and from player feedback, so please give your 2 cents because you never know how it might influence the next version.
Thank you so much for checking it out and supporting the sheet!

I've started this from Reddit and got a lot of great reception so I'm going to the best place for all thing D&D!
_____

Current Standard v1.4

Mediafire
Mega

Keep in mind this mainly for electronic use, though I have made a printer friendly version for those that want to use it!

Current Standard v1.4 - Printer Friendly

Mediafire
Mega

Here is a change log so that you can determine if it's worth moving all your information from an older version to a newer one.

Change log v1.4

Mediafire
Mega
_____

Here are the originals to compare to:

Original 5e character sheet

Original Alternate 5e character sheet

Original 3 page character sheet
_____

I hope you all enjoy!

Remove ads