Pathfinder 1E [IC] Paths of Legend: Resurrection

Voda Vosa

First Post
OOC: I think its safe to assume that Shaury doesn't have an objection either. You know, in the spirit of keep things moving on a little more swifter.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Annika's search of the gray dwarf turns up a small travelling spellbook. It will take some time and magic to analyze its contents. The dwarf also has two spell component pouches. One is of the more mundane sort, but the other has jade dust, about 50 gp worth, and a smaller amount of diamond dust, also worth about 50 gp. Her mundane gear consists of a dagger, her clothing, and some incidental traveling supplies. There is nothing on her body to identify where she came from or who she was.

Astor replies to the question about orcs, "I'm planning an expedition into the mountains to find and rout the nest of orcs that has been plaguing the only trail between here and Silvergard. Three shipments of silver ore and other goods have been taken already this season and they show no signs of slowing down." He turns to Donall, "The stolen goods are to be returned to their rightful owners, but any other loot found in the orc lair will be yours to divide as you see fit. In addition, each of you will be paid 100 gold pieces upon successful completion of the mission."

Voda Vosa

First Post
Chkinkin sniffs the book and the other objects from the dead witch. If given to him, he will look at the book from various angles, and quickly pockets it on his pack for later investigation, much like a hamster would poke a carrot in its cheeks to munch on it later. "Me, I will take party sir, I need gold yes! I fight orcs, I'm very smart!" he says eagerly. "We need supplies, long trip yes? You give supplies?"

Hannerdyn

Explorer
"The ratkin's got it right. We ought to have a bit up front for expenses," said Kowl. "Not to mention we get nothing if we die out there. I want something to leave me mum." Kowl looked about the bar, daring anyone to besmirch the idea of leaving something for his mum.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Donall Harkness, Human Ranger

BardAvatar1_zps91b65909.jpg

Donall nodded in agreement, "Aye, I would sign up as well. I do not understand why anyone with think the venture foolhardy if there are silver shipments going missing."

"I am also wondering why a dwarf would be so keen on stopping the expedition... unless there are dwarves in cahoots with the orcs and their banditry. I am also wondering just how this old bag managed to know about my cousin and take on her guise. Pretty strange, is it not?"

[sblock=Mini Stats]Character Sheet
Initiative: +5 Perception: +5
AC: 17 (14 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 12 Current: 12
CMB: +15 CMD: 18(15ff) Fort: +3 Reflex: +5 Will: +1
Current Conditions in Effect: Quick Draw, Power Attack (-1 Att/+3 Dmg)
Current Weapon in Hand: None
Chakrams: 5/5 Remaining[/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
"There's no end of strange to this," Annika muses. She smiles a tight little smile and adds, "That's what makes it worth pursuing."

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Peregrin tries to keep a straight face as he says, "I don't really need any money up front, but it does make sense to provide for the dwarf's mum in case something happens to me."

Remove ads