Pathfinder 1E [IC] Paths of Legend: Resurrection

Voda Vosa

First Post
The little ratfolk is bolstered by his heroic actions, and gives a couple of forward jumps, positioning himself next to the ranger. "Yes, we go!"

Hannerdyn

Explorer
Kowl Clangadden

"What sort of woe-ridden errand do you have us about, then?" asked Kowl of Astor, eyebrows like brass wires creasing together on his brow. "And by what devil's sign did you birth this plan beneath, that you have a dark sister worked up enough to gamble her suicide?" He turned and spat at the corpse, from which rose a little puff of steam and an acrid sizzle. He wanted the room to know that the 'sister' moniker was only one of culture, not respect.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Peregrin moves to the corpse, and kneels beside it. Using a patch of unharmed fabric from the duergar's garb, he gently closes the lifeless eyes and whispers a little prayer. "May you dance beside the Shadow Lord and be at peace."

Standing up, the halfling introduces himself to Astor and the others. "My name is Peregrin Badgerfoot, and I am a monk of the Shadow Dance. I have come to aid you in your quest."

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
[MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION], are you still with us?

Astor sits heavily on a chair, "I honestly have no idea why anyone would want me dead. I simply planned on routing out the local orcs. That has nothing to do with...well...whatever she was," he says pointing at the corpse.

The half-orc bartender begins clearing up the mess, grumbling about magic and mysteries.

The scouts, having had their fill of excitement, leave to report in.

Shayuri

First Post
(OOC - Gleep!)

Annika goes to the strange dusky humanoid and kneels down to search her belongings...hoping for some clue about her identity or motivations.

She looks back at Astor. "What's this about orcs?"

perrinmiller

Adventurer
BardAvatar1_zps91b65909.jpg

Donall went ahead and introduced himself since the halfling started the cordial greetings, "Donall Harkness."

He looked to the others expectantly, assuming that the ratkin, the woman, and Astor's bodyguard were going along on the alleged expedition... assuming Astor was not getting cold feet.

"Take heart, Lord Astor. A dead fanatic dwarf means nothing. Orcs are orcs and the campaign is worthy regardless what some dead bitch said. I had heard you were hiring on, so let us talk terms yeah?"

[sblock=Mini Stats]Character Sheet
Initiative: +5 Perception: +5
AC: 17 (14 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 12 Current: 12
CMB: +15 CMD: 18(15ff) Fort: +3 Reflex: +5 Will: +1
Current Conditions in Effect: Quick Draw, Power Attack (-1 Att/+3 Dmg)
Current Weapon in Hand: None
Chakrams: 5/5 Remaining[/sblock]

Remove ads