Everything D&D Ever - Temple of the Frog

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
I'm also reading through the 5E DMG at the moment and digging the idea of starting the setting small (local village plus adventure site) and building outward. I'm going to cheat a bit on the "Everything" part of "Everything D&D Ever" and leave Blackmoor and Temple of the Frog in the past, with a possible time travel visit sometime in the future if/when we get to the DA series of adventures.

So, here's my tentative plan - I'm going to reboot this game, starting with Village of Hommlet/Temple of Elemental Evil (just T1 to start and we'll keep going if interest remains steady). I'll start up a new recruitment thread and anyone from this version gets first dibs and bring over their current character, tweaked slightly to fit the new background (relatively local to Hommlet).

Brother Dave

First Post
I apologize to everyone for my long absence. For personal reasons I find it necessary to drop out of all of my games indefinitely. Sorry for the inconvenience, all. It has been fun.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Hey all. Kira wanted me to let you know she's having some trouble getting onto ENW, and she'll be back as soon as she can. I can reach her if you have need of contacting her. :)

Remove ads