Arena of War (Gladiator Recruitment)

Axel

First Post
I'm still hanging around like a bad smell. Never really went anywhere...worked through Christmas period, holiday due later in January.

sithramir

First Post
Hello all,

I know it had been holidays which is hard to post but we are quite past those times. I would really like to hear if everyone is willing to keep rolling on this thing. I would like to commit to this being a once per day post from everyone. There's always exceptions but I want this to be able to move forward. If you think you are unable to commit to this then please let me know.

If not, and you are willing to allow me to play your character's actions to keep the story rolling then that is also an option.

If not, and you do not like that idea then perhaps this isn't for you. I do not want this to be a once per week or more posting kind of game. I really have plans beyond just combat oriented fights. There's a story that will continue and eventually break out into more. If we want to keep this the way it is that is also fine and I may start a second play by post game instead.

The point here is I really want this to move faster. What are all your thoughts?

I have noticed the few play by posts on ENworld that i'm in are VERY slow (just like this has been) but i'm in another that moves daily and it's GREAT. I want this to become GREAT like that one.

Anyways let me know your thoughts on this. This started as a "learn 5E" but I want to move it more if you all do.

sithramir

First Post
Another thing I didn't point out was my attempts at ensuring people see it's their turn.

Obviously if you have this subscribed you'll see when someone writes on it if you click on your subscribed but i've been trying to put the [MENTION=39652]Yo[/MENTION]ur name when it's your turn. So if you look at notifications and you have one from this then it's a quick way to see you should try to jump in and put an action.

Also, I don't mind if you want to declare an action if you have time and it's not quite your turn either. A lot of times it still is valid and the round can continue and if it's blatantly off we can always retcon it or re-wait depending on something big happening, etc.

Just wanted you guys to know my thoughts in case you never used notifications. You probably all do but ya never know.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases