Arena of War (Gladiator Recruitment)

industrygothica

Adventurer
I have no idea how many HP Drek has lost. I know that fight with the wyvern did a number on him, and he didn't have any healing between that and the fight before, so it's likely quite a few.

Also, I don't have the phb in front of me so I can't reference it myself, do PCs heal to full between levels, like an extended rest, or do we just the new HP to the current? Jesus, it's been a long time since I've done this... :)

-IG

Phoenix8008

First Post
I have Jade done, but not Cade. I would probably rather use Jade for the next bit, so I'm done enough I guess. Since he was stabilized, he would take 1d4 hours to regain 1 hp and wake up... 1d4=1. So 1 hour. That would leave enough time for him to use the long rest we're getting to heal up fully and regain his spent Ki points. So he'd be fully ready to go again for whatever comes next.

sithramir

First Post
I have no idea how many HP Drek has lost. I know that fight with the wyvern did a number on him, and he didn't have any healing between that and the fight before, so it's likely quite a few.

Also, I don't have the phb in front of me so I can't reference it myself, do PCs heal to full between levels, like an extended rest, or do we just the new HP to the current? Jesus, it's been a long time since I've done this... :)

-IG
I have it on the software as it keeps track of HP. But a long rest heals full HPs and half your HD. Consider yourself full

Axel

First Post
Question about levelling etc - is it just the PCs that fought? Happy to bring Dhruv up to level 5 as well, but seems a little harsh to the others.

sithramir

First Post
Everyone for now. I wanted people to learn characters before the next chapter starts. It will be much harder and we will keep more track in this chapter for xp based on who you use

Axel

First Post
Sorry, been working away for 2 weeks. Haven't had access to my material to level up, and bee on the phone the whole time. Should be sorted by end of the weekend.

Remove ads