• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Moon druid for Adventurer's league

PeteZero

First Post
I want to build a moon druid for Adventurer’s league, but am not 100% sure about the build. On the board a lot of people say you can neglect strength, due to wildshape, but you can only wildshape twice before a short rest. So, strength might be a bit more important?
So, my build: human STR12, DEX14, CON15, INT8, WIS16, CHA8
Feats: Warcaster, Sentinel, Resilient CON
Skills: Acrobatics, Animal handling, Perception, Stealth, Survival
Cantrips: Guidance, Thornwhip, Produce flame, Druidcraft
Tool kits: Herbalism, Navigation, Thieves
Background: Criminal or Outlander
Any omissions, or considerations I need to take into account?

Last edited:

agentc13

First Post
I am wondering how you have 3 feats? I haven't analyzed the rest, but that sticks out as wrong to me. Or am I missing something there?

Paraxis

Explorer
You can dump strength because you can either use shillelagh on a club to use Wis for hit/damage and base d8, or a scimitar for Dex to hit/damage.

I would go with Str:10, Dex:14,Con:14,Wis:16,Int:10,Cha:10 after racial modifiers of +1 Con and Wis. That gives you the same stat mods as your choices above except for strength being lower and int and cha not having a penalty.

daddystabz

Explorer
I like the alt point spread from variant: customizing ability scores better than the default spread from the Adventurers League.

Last edited:

Remove ads