D&D 5E [GUIDE] By your Powers Combined: A Land Druid Handbook

Blue

Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal
Hi. Nice guide, but you have some issues with formatting.

Some of the places that are supposed to be color coded instead show up as incomplete formatting tags in square brackets

Starting at "Protection from Energy", ordinary text format changes to bold.

Starting at "Reincarnate", the color of ordinary text changed from black to sky blue.

Thank you for this nice write up.
I think the formatting predates the update in forum software. it was last edited in January of 2018.

I see @ChameleonX was last on May of this year - tagging them may help them see that this needs a quick format fix if/when they return again.

As a side note Jan, there is also links to new work on Class Guides on the ENworld Wiki. Class Guides

Jan Heldal

Villager
I think the formatting predates the update in forum software. it was last edited in January of 2018.

I see @ChameleonX was last on May of this year - tagging them may help them see that this needs a quick format fix if/when they return again.

As a side note Jan, there is also links to new work on Class Guides on the ENworld Wiki. Class Guides
Thank you for your answer, the tagging and that very useful link. (Although that list of Class Guides still lists this guide as one of the "new" ones for druid.)

Remove ads