Merged sig threads - please keep to a single thread

garyh

First Post
Great idea for a sig, Kit, but say - do you ever play characters that aren't Vietnamese? You've already got two Nguyen's and two Trans! ;)

KitanaVorr

First Post
garyh said:
Great idea for a sig, Kit, but say - do you ever play characters that aren't Vietnamese? You've already got two Nguyen's and two Trans! ;)

Meiko, Elentari, Hanhp, Enraela, Liang, and Rei aren't Vietnamese!

:)

I just always want to add a bit of spice to the group. Don't you get tired of always having the PC's be a bunch of white guys?

garyh

First Post
True, but most of those are fantasy - thus, there is no Vietnam in their world. :)

My Modern PCs:

Lee Williams, Human Smart Hero, in Angelsboi's Fading Lights / Shadows Rising.

Travis Franklin, Human Tough Hero, in Angelsboi's The Tomorrow People.

Yu Zhang, Human Fast Hero / Mecha Ace, in Jarval's Mecha Crusade: Mars Attacks!.

Robert "Silent Snake" Arashikage, Human Fast Hero / Infiltrator / Martial Artist, in Krizzel's Metal Joe: d20 Modern.

Lamar Watson, Human Fast Hero, in KitanaVorr's Gangs of Texas.

So we've got two white guys (Lee and Travis), a Chinese solar colonist (Zhang), a Japanese-Chinese-American (Silent Snake), and an African-American (Lamar). Lee and Travis pretty much need to be retired, since Angelsboi doesn't seem to be interested in resuming those games. And Lee being a white guy wasn't by choice per se - he was me, translated into d20 Modern form! :)

If anything, it seems as though I have a preference for Fast Heros! :)

KitanaVorr

First Post
garyh said:
True, but most of those are fantasy - thus, there is no Vietnam in their world. :)

I mean that when you're playing in a game with other people and they all make white characters, I just feel like making something different to change the group up a bit. So I make what I know best! :D to many people make chinese or japanese characters anyway.

garyh

First Post
Well, in your honor, the next Modern PC I make, other than myself :), will be Vietnamese. I have enough of a background to pull it off, methinks. :)

KitanaVorr

First Post
garyh said:
Well, in your honor, the next Modern PC I make, other than myself :), will be Vietnamese. I have enough of a background to pull it off, methinks. :)

Well I should reciprocate with a white male...my first male on the forum!

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Minds in Hedrad (Player)

DM'd by Nightfall.

I play Samahtar, a forsaken elf telepath who has a few mental instabilities.

More information will be added as it becomes available.

Current Threads
IC - Thread I
OoC -

IC Threads

OoC Threads

Character

Krizzel

First Post
Krizzel's Signature Thread

Well I thought I might as well jump on the bandwagon too before my signature grows to inconsiderate proportions.

This space will remain for any general news I wish to share.

-----

Here's a question to start off: does anyone (who doesn't already know) understand my avatar? I'm not sure the picture is very recognizable (as to what it is) and I'm thinking of looking around for something else.

Last edited:

Remove ads