A Night Below, 2E Mega Adventure

BLACKDIRGE

Adventurer
I was digging through my old 2E stuff a couple of days ago and happened upon a boxed 2E mega adventure I had bought way back in 95 and never played. It's called A Night Below and takes characters form a humble 1st level to the mid teens. It starts in a generic above ground setting and then progresses to some really grueling underdark mayhem.

It is really well put together, including 1" square tactical battlemaps, lots of cool player handouts and even cardboard miniatures. I found it very well written and nicely balanced.

It turns out it is also a cinch to convert, so i am busy doing that and plan to run it for my next campaign.

Anyone else ever payed this one?
Anyone interested in the conversion?

Dirge

Kestrel

Explorer
I ran that campaign for over a year. It was about five years ago. I thought it was a blast. We got to the City of the Glass Pool before the game disentegrated due to real life intruding.

Great story and presentation I thought.

Kestrel

Tom Cashel

First Post
Our group played that all the way through...I played a dwarven priest of Clanggeddin called Achorrath (identify the source of that name and win my undying respect!)...

I remember Achorrath using Transmute Rock to Mud spells to drop enormous columns of watery soil out of the cavern ceiling over the City of the Glass Pool...fouling many spawning pools before we waded in and laid waste to the Big Baddie. Talk about mud-bombs...that was a great module.

Eye Tyrant

First Post
Yeah, I played in that a few years back. I thought it was great! The idea of the Rockseers (I think thats what they were called) was really cool. I would also like to see a conversion.

Remove ads