Doom of the Savage Kings

GlassEye

Adventurer
The beast turns a dark stare upwards and locks eyes with Hank. It doesn't say anything but the action itself is enough to answer Hank in the affirmative.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Tender says, "I doubt it lad, otherwise he'd not just be nodding. Why don't you just ask him nicely to stop eating people and go find some rabbits to chase instead. You know, since we're having a nice quiet conversation and all..."

GlassEye

Adventurer
The Hound circles as the group stands in defensive position. Suddenly it dart forward and leaps. Morgan can be heard gasping in surprise from her position aboard the dragon ship as the creature lands amidst the group and next to Franko on the altar. Massive canines snap at the wizard but his luck holds and the attack misses.

[sblock=Combat Info]Hound of Hirot (AC 15); damage dealt: 14

Tender (AC 18) 13/13 hp: Bless (+1 atk, dmg, saves, skill & spell checks; 8/10 rounds)
Boral: spells lost (Enlarge)
Kurl:
Franko: spells lost (Enlarge)
Hank: spells lost (Animal Summoning)
Homer (AC 11) 6/6 hp[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"BAD PUPPY DOG!"

In a growling voice that seethes with malice and hunger, Franko voices an invocation of magic as he tosses a rope to entwine the dog - beast.

[roll0]
[roll1]

ooc: *bangs head on table*

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Kurl shouts, "My god may have left me for now, but I still have Mr. Smacky!" The insane priest swings his mace with all his meager strength at the beast.

Attack
[roll0]
Damage
[roll1]

Tender growls, "Can't you just try the spell again? I get a little worried when you're swinging that thing in my direction. I'm not sure if you'll hit yourself or lose the grip and watch it sail." The dwarf focuses back on the task at hand and attacks with sword and shield.

Deed Die
[roll2]
Sword Attack (without deed)
[roll3]
Damage w/sword (without deed)
[roll4]
Shield Attack (without deed)
[roll5]
Shield Damage (without deed)
[roll6]

Boral resorts to his magical bolts of magic. "Oh please work this time... please work... come on..."
[roll7]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Hank and Homer look at athe others when all of a sudden the dog-beast attacks.

"Well, That is not the least bit civilized" says Hank, more then a little bit of exasperation in the tone of his voice.

"I need a bow" mumbles homer. He leaps to Franko's side and attacks."Leave my friend alone!!" he cries
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]

Hank's loss of his animal summoning leaves a look of frustration on his face. His only other helpful spell requires him to actually touch his target. Touch! AAAAA! He is indecisive at that point.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Franko loses his Ropework spell and Tender makes a fair cut with his sword but it is Boral's spell that proves decisive. The magical bolt smashes into the Hound of Hirot and with a roar the creature shifts into a oily, black smoke that roils where the creature previously stood then speeds off to the northeast. Morgan, on the boat near Hank, clambers over the side to the ground.

"You killed it!"

Remove ads