What was your first PC's name?

Ukyo the undead

First Post
Astra(like the car)

A female werewolf (black fury) from the WW game.

She was an lawyer and ambientalist.

One of the few PC´s to survive my last Werewolf adventure, when de DM went crazy and started to kill everyone.

She wasnt the first character I ever played, but was the first I made a character sheet.

Before that, only homebrewed systems, and one shot adventures where we were all part of a SpecOp team, trying ti survive the crazy missions the DM threw over us.

Ahh.... there was a great time...:)

Andion Isurand

First Post
This character...... my sun/gold elf wizard...... (yeah, thats right, I picked the combination cuz it gets no respect from ''role'' players).

However, he has been on the bench since I moved and had to leave that game behind. Since then I have been messing around with him in my head, doing character art, creative writing and a loose level build with him and his aspects.

Although, I'm really pumped up on the idea of playing a human cleric of Gond from Lantan, that uses a smokepowder rockethammer.
( - insipired by the manga: Batlle Angel Alita (or) Gunnm )

Last edited:

Cedric

First Post
Can't remember the name of my first character, a human monk in D&D 1st.

But my second character was a human ranger named Thorin.

At the time, I was actually stealing the character name from Bard's Tale II.

Cedric

Cedric said:
At the time, I was actually stealing the character name from Bard's Tale II.

[brief hijack]
Oh man, I loved that game (even if I did have to cheat in every single dungeon to beat it). Loved that one, loved the first one... I was always so upset they never upgraded the third for the Apple II GS. (Yes, I was one of five people on the planet who owned one of those.) It's just that after the (relatively) great graphics, and the fact that it actually had sound, of the first two, I couldn't bring myself to play the third with old Apple graphics and no sound.

I'm still trying to convince some of the people I've worked for to license the Bard's Tale setting for D20 and let me work on it, but so far nobody seems to think the idea is worthwhile, what with far more popular and modern games being made into settings (i.e. Everquest and Warcraft).

Oh, well. Many, many fond memories.
[/brief hijack]

MattL

First Post
Silivern: A half-elf cleric/ranger that I took to 9th/9th. Since then I have always been fond of rangers even if the new 3e ranger sucks.;)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases